We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

User Names

Mb

It's just a bit of fun and those who enter the chatbox know it might happen. Also there have been a few people who have said they don't want their name changed and we won't do it and then there are also those who wished to be changed back also and we did so with them too.

Lighten up, it's just a laugh!

It's just a bit of fun and those who enter the chatbox know it might happen. Also there have been a few people who have said they don't want their name changed and we won't do it and then there are also those who wished to be changed back also and we did so with them too.

Lighten up, it's just a laugh!

I didn't mean anything negative with it, it's just that that it has become weird somehow, I mean to recognize some of the users. That's my point, perhaps it's just me that is experiencing this :rolleyes:

I didn't mean anything negative with it, it's just that that it has become weird somehow, I mean to recognize some of the users. That's my point, perhaps it's just me that is experiencing this :rolleyes:
Sorry if my post came over as hostile, it wasn't meant to. I was just basically saying it's all in fun and if the people who it is happening to don't have an issue or even if they do then it can changed anyway. As 81% said :cheeky: just check the sig or avatar to see who is who.

Sorry if my post came over as hostile, it wasn't meant to. I was just basically saying it's all in fun and if the people who it is happening to don't have an issue or even if they do then it can changed anyway. As 81% said :cheeky: just check the sig or avatar to see who is who.

I know I know :) And I can see the fun in it, and hey, not bad either to try something new and try a fresh name ! :D But the problem is, I don't remember every user by his/her avatar/sig.. :p So that's the reason I posted here :) But don't get me wrong, I don't have an issue with the name changing, but I just think it would be easier if people could "link" back to their old nicknames, for instance in their sig . Like I said before, "former known as (earlier nickname)" is an example :)

On the other hand, there are of course users with known sig/avatars that can't be forgotten so easily :p Even if they try to camouflage under a new nickname.

But once again, I don't want to be misunderstood. I am just trying to say that it would be nice if ppl could write somewhere in their profile or something what nickname they used to go under.