We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

BTW I forgot to post this yesterday when I received the email but this is the list of confirmed cars thus far that are free reign to talk about.

[*]Aston Martin One-77 Concept

I hope it's the production and that is just a typo or something.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know for myself. Perhaps a bit of almost everything. Mainly has to with the fact no interesting Mercs have been introduced yet, as often said before I'm not enthusiastic about 2 SLR's and a 300SL Gullwing. I need some proper new-design-style 63's like the C63 or the 2010 E63, and ofcourse the SLSSSSSSS.

I'm also curious how well the Spyker SSUV will do offroad against the other SUV's in the game, especially since I think it won't be offroad capable anyway. I mean, 24-inch wheels standard and a body you don't want to make dirty (if you love it enough to buy it) :p

BTW I forgot to post this yesterday when I received the email but this is the list of confirmed cars thus far that are free reign to talk about.

Not sure on the years, will try and get those next week if possible. Plus Fabien mentioned something about his exclusive shot with the One-77 not coming till Thursday as Atari/Eden want to show that car off a bit more then, so possible new media or even a new trailer next week perhaps?

Oh so, Pagani Zonda hasnt been confirmed yet?

Well, maybe they forgot it...

At least we know about 2 new cars ^^

i will like to predict some of the mercs that will be in the game besides the ones that have been confirmed here we go

in game :

G 55 AMG 07-08

SLK 55 '07-08

CLS 63 '07-08

CLK GTR

SL 65 BLACK SERIES '09

later on:

SLS will probably be in dlc in the future due to it's exclusivity

c 63 black series dlc

e 63 dlc

ML 63 dlc

i'll pay for bmw also even though i find the brand less than thrilling unless it's attached to the engine of a mclaren.

but then it's a given that i'll pay for any pack - i was the sort that didn't even think of moaning about paying for the dino gts when i'd already paid for the dino gt in tdu1 lol

@SuperhyperTDU: yea seems like it. I believe that's the 1964-1973 first generation Mustang. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Mustang_(first_generation)

About Mercs, I'd think they'll put this on disc:

- 2005 SLK55 AMG (first SLK55 nót the most recent facelifted one)

- SLR Stirling Moss (was said to be ingame)

- SLR 722S Roadster (idem dito)

- SL65 AMG 2004 (like the SLK, I bet just like always it's the very first model and not the facelifted one of 2008)

- ML63 AMG (it was one of BADNED's hints)

- 300SL Gullwing (confirmed by screenshots)

Then in DLC I put my bet on:

- CLK-GTR

- C63 AMG

- SLR 722 Coupe

- SLS (I am really, really unsure somehow about the SLS going in TDU2 since most games tend to re-use the Mercs of the previous game and don't seem interested in doing new models/generations)