We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Well I'm starting to feel comfortable driving the new car now and it's even more fun than before!

It handles so well, it gets around corners the Mazda understeered around easily with no hint of understeer at the same speed. The Mazda was great to drive, but this is by far much better.

Some of the features I can remember in the car are:

-Premium Sony 9 speaker system (it's very good :))

-DAB radio

-Cruise control

-Keyless entry

-Power start button of awesome

-Auto headlights with auto fullbeam

-Auto wipers

-Parking sensors (very handy as it's hard to where the back is)

-Other stuff which I can't remember.

It's pretty much designed to make people lazy. :lol: Or just concentrate more on actually driving and not faffing around.

I've just noticed that my phone sucks at taking pictures in low light! he lights a the car park weren't great. :hmmm: Must get some pics during daylight, the paint looks much better than these pics show.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

There are so many buttons everywhere, still don't know what half of them do. But my favourite by far is the "Ford Power" button. Don't even need a key to turn the car on. Very confusing when trying to turn it off sometimes...

Hopefully if I remember I'll make a video of my drive back to my uni house on Thursday.

It's pretty much designed to make people lazy. :lol: Or just concentrate more on actually driving and not faffing around.

If it's designed to make you lazy it just makes you less involved in actually driving, not the other way around. Which most new cars does.

If it's designed to make you lazy it just makes you less involved in actually driving, not the other way around. Which most new cars does.

Hardly, mine has cruise control and when I use that I end up paying more attention as I don't trust the car, which is great as I'm paying more attention and not speeding!

There are so many buttons everywhere, still don't know what half of them do. But my favourite by far is the "Ford Power" button. Don't even need a key to turn the car on. Very confusing when trying to turn it off sometimes...

I know how you feel. At work they hand me the keys to a new fiesta or a focus or a MKZ or anything with a push button. Your so used to keys you get in and, you're like Derpyderpderpderp. Then Ohhh wait i'm stupid *push*.

Yea, we have the Titanium which is the 5th or 6th one up and second only to the Titanium X.

And I found a new menu in the driver display panel, it has traction control. :eek: Very fun with it off. :D Managed to get between 60 and 80mpg for a few miles too on a flat road. But then it goes to 5 or below pulling out of junctions. It just will not do slow.

:oook:

As in pull away steadily from a junction. Could do that fine in the Mazda but the pedal in the Ford is completely different(hard to explain) and I either pull out too slow or too fast. It's perfect for some of the local 5 lane roundabouts. Local council :rolleyes:

I'll get used to it soon enough though.