We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

In my humble opinion, you should keep the lights stock. Don't add leds where they weren't there at first. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, the truck isn't mine...

I completely respect, and appreciate your opinion. It's a good point. Basically I got them because my friend got a set of really nice gas powered ones for his car, and they look really nice. So I decided to get a set, and liked them for a long time. But I'm over them. Some people like them, some don't. I like the reliability of the stock lights with HIDS over these.

its called personal taste.. and adding character to your ride. if you like changing lights or adding LEDs then go for it, personally i think changing lights is awesome

Doesn't basically every new car have audi lights these days though? Dunno why two of the above jumped down your throat there :lol:

Yeah everything pretty much does nowadays . Car people are an extremely opinionated group of people. Some people hate the mud tires I have on it. Some love them. We like what we like, and hate what we don't, and were not afraid to tell you about it too. I hate low-rider impalas with hydraulics , some people hate lifted trucks. But if it makes you happy why should I care.

Hmm... I should post in here again.

2 weeks ago my old white 306 spat a conrod through the engine block. Ah well, it was on 180k miles and 2 years of that was spent at 24psi of boost!

I also managed to sell the MX-5. Yes yes, they're nice cars, but it was drinking petrol like it was going out of fashion.

So, I got something sensible...

uZGC1ud.jpg

2001 306 estate 2.0HDi.

Oh, it won't stay sensible long. I've already ordered the OBD cable required to give it a remap. Mwuhahahahaaaaa

How could not tell us that used to have a naturally aspirated awesomeness before. :evil: How do you like the F30? Don't you miss the sound of the 330i? :p I still have mixed feelings about the new 3, not sure what exactly though.

Congrats anyway. :nods:

Yeah, I told exactly that to my dad. I feel that the sound it's like "soulless", but on the other hand I really like all that technology it has on it! I feel it accelerates a bit faster and shifts faster too (they both where auto/sequential) and it's a joy to drive, specially when you drive a '97 Fiat everyday :P (btw, It's been rock solid all these years so far).

I think I've already told here that my dad drives a bimmer.

Regards!

Indeed. Now you can just wish that the 335d had the same transmission as the 335i so you could install the Alpina B3 TCU flash. Everyone who has done it says that the tranny shifts much better and faster. Basically both share the same transmission unit, IIRC the gear ratios are same but few internal components are different.