We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

It's fake , you can notice it is fake by looking at the weather. trololo

Very nice "investment", you have some nice rims and that black wood is rare here, the only thing I don't like it's the colour but that is my taste but I believe it will blend in and not attract any BMW thiefs. Would you making some videos and taking more pics ? it is a very nice car.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a JDM man, but I have to say that I fell in love when I saw this Tigra, and I bought it about 5 days ago. Say what you want, I love this car :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'm planning to put coilovers soon because as you can see front of the car is about 7-8 cm above the ground and rear is extremely high, so it doesn't look very good :D

Show us your car

Stops gravle getting kicked up too high. Works well on backroads & country roads here in the UK as there near enough gravel tracks :lol:

No, just no. :cheeky: Are those horrible things popular in the UK? I've seen many cars that have them, no matter what brand or type.

I am 14 so I am not allowed to drive a car in germany

:D but my parents are driving a BMW 520d e61 with M-package love it[

Jeez, another BMW on turboduck. :eek: I approve M Sport wagons. :btup:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/04aaba2926e227e955d30a316438ccde/tumblr_ms588m5qkt1sri2wco1_r2_250.gif

And I still don't see what's wrong with mudflaps. Function >>> form.

Glad to see you got the joke :)

About the flaps, I really don't like them on this or indeed any shape of Golf. It ruins the rounded look the cars seem to have on the bumpers. If you note where the bumper ends and the flap begins, you'll see that underneath it is curved. Rather than protruding outwards the bumper edge curves underneath the car, giving it a seamless look. I just prefer that :)

No, just no. :cheeky: Are those horrible things popular in the UK? I've seen many cars that have them, no matter what brand or type.

Not really, but most new cars don't seem to have them(rear bumpers often new act as the same thing). Mostly older cars that have them unless added after.