We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Well, my parents have okay'd my decision to pursue E28s and E24s, so hopefully a large, old, manual 5er/6er will show up within a reasonable distance soon. :) For now, I'm just enjoying the Civic's new header. :cheeky:

It's my Dad's but that is my car, I drive to school and go out with it. Porsche GT3

Stick shift - good man. :) A kid at my school drives a GT-R, but he's pretty boring and, as far as we all know, can't drive manual. It's nice to see a kid who knows how to drive manual by choice.

-Leadfoot

;484315']Well, my parents have okay'd my decision to pursue E28s and E24s, so hopefully a large, old, manual 5er/6er will show up within a reasonable distance soon. :) For now, I'm just enjoying the Civic's new header. :cheeky:

Stick shift - good man. :) A kid at my school drives a GT-R, but he's pretty boring and, as far as we all know, can't drive manual. It's nice to see a kid who knows how to drive manual by choice.

-Leadfoot

Yeah, my dad said that he wouldn't buy me this car unless I knew how to drive it the right way. So I've been driving manual since I was round 15.

---------- Post added at 15:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 PM ----------

I don't have any right now but I will get some of everyone, I promise, within the next couple of days.

Vkeris, by any chance do you have any videos of your/your dad's cars?! :drool2:

Some exhaust note/hard acceleration videos would be awesome! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 15:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:41 PM ----------

+1 on the hard acceleration vids the GT3 sounds so damn good under hard acceleration

It is amazing, I love that car. my dad insists that I'm going to get rid of it eventually but i say no

Very true, I plan on keeping that car indefinitely. It is one of the (in my opinion) best Porsches ever made. Aside from the Carrera GT, 959, and GT2/GT3 -RS

You lucky lalalalalalala, Vkeris. :lol: And as Leadfoot said, props to driving a (maybe last) proper stick shift 911!!

Guest MrLolololXD

Why wouldn't you believe him? He showed pics.

Anyway, might take my dad's Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita for a drive through the countryside later on.

Here's a pic I took last weekend, my uncle's driving it in this pic, dad was behind him in the Zonda. After I got the pics of them driving off I jumped in my Shelby Daytona and chased after them. It was a wonderful drive

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachments/koenigsegg-forum-koenigseggboard-com/104964d1272567911-jay-leno-tests-koenigsegg-ccxr-trevita-christian-von-koenigsegg-delivers-dsc_0431.jpg

[mod edit:] Please don't post pictures above 800kB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead.