We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm yeah hence the 2 after TDU, it's basically a sequel to TDU. What were you expecting? To be in space in the year 3089 with a robot sidekick called Trevor!

Also has anyone been able to check out the mag yet?

:lol:

I'll tell my mom to get me a copy when she goes to city next time :)

I went to GameStop today, and guess what. "For some reason, we haven't got the new one yet, will probably come on Monday." -.- I was seriously pissed off on the ride back home. :cheeky:

Oh well, where there's a will there's a way? I'll most likely try again at a different shop tomorrow.

We already know that. Guess what? Fins got it, too. Just give us some scanned pages. :p

Ofcourse I know the fins got it to, but in the norwegian one it says they have tested the game and in the finnish version it doesn't say so. I know from previous versions that the magazines are not the same from country to country. Content is very different and it also happens to be different games some times.

List of finnish magazines: http://www.gamereactor.fi/lehti/pdf/?sid=f554ac5ce8308fedfd54a1a11e4485d6

List of norwegian magazines: http://www.gamereactor.no/magasin/pdf/?sid=f554ac5ce8308fedfd54a1a11e4485d6

Most of them are different. Even those few that has the same game on the cover you can see are different ;)

I hope this game doesnt focus too much on customization... too much and it could end up being Midnight Club Ibiza... (im playing MC LA, and although its fun, its easy to accidently bling out anything... luckily i like my volk, BBS and work rims ;) ) (just in response to the SUV'S, it would be cool, but only if you cant be a gankstah wif twenny fo's and airbags)

Noddle Paradise has it's own Police Force? And that Commodore would spank that Ford on the straights and corners so you have the better cars just like we in the UK use Impreza's, Evo's and even BMW's. UK liveries are usually well liked because they cannot be missed. :lol:

anpr.jpg