We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out here in North-East Scotland, there is't much in the case of good police cars....Astras, Focus's, a few BMW's and i'm sure there was a Jag kicking about a few years back!

Although in the UK we arnt treated much in the way of what the police drive compaired to th rest of europe(looking at you Italy & Germany)....we do have some great police cars in use......Sussex Police has an Exige! The bad thing is it's not used much....more to get the attation of 'boy racers' so they dont drive off, and the police have a chat to them about safety......Only in the UK!

Cant wait to see th magazine articals! Just hope they dont focus on off-road and modding! I'd much rather cruze in my car on a nice island than drive off road....although i would't mind the Bowler Nemesis my self!.....

Out here in North-East Scotland, there is't much in the case of good police cars....Astras, Focus's, a few BMW's and i'm sure there was a Jag kicking about a few years back!

Although in the UK we arnt treated much in the way of what the police drive compaired to th rest of europe(looking at you Italy & Germany)....we do have some great police cars in use......Sussex Police has an Exige! The bad thing is it's not used much....more to get the attation of 'boy racers' so they dont drive off, and the police have a chat to them about safety......Only in the UK!

Cant wait to see th magazine articals! Just hope they dont focus on off-road and modding! I'd much rather cruze in my car on a nice island than drive off road....although i would't mind the Bowler Nemesis my self!.....

Scottish Police Turn Crime Gang's Audi Q7 S-Line to a Patrol Car

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/03/scottish-police-turn-crime-gang-audi-q7.html

Audi-Q7-SUV-Police-Car-0.jpg

Hardcore :thumbsup:

LOL I just mentioned about this in the chatbox about the fact that amazon have jumped on the pre-order bandwagon and set the release as the last possible date in 2010, that people are presuming this to be the release date.

All they are doing is saying Pre-order with us and supposedly it's coming out 2010.

Scottish Police Turn Crime Gang's Audi Q7 S-Line to a Patrol Car[/url][/b]

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/03/scottish-police-turn-crime-gang-audi-q7.html

Hardcore :thumbsup:

Oh my god, am I seeing things?

I was looking at the police cars posted earlier and I was saying to myself "Hm.. I wonder how long until a Q7 police car pops up..." and there it is. :eek:

Cops should make that an unmarked vehicle and just drive around notorious areas for drugs, imagine the amount of arrests they would make. lol

I know, they would have a field day. :D

Oh and on another note, had a look on Amazon and I don't see anything about TDU 2 in regard to a preorder, maybe the UK one hasn't listed it yet? :confused:

Cops should make that an unmarked vehicle and just drive around notorious areas for drugs, imagine the amount of arrests they would make. lol

Yeh, but it would aslo help if they stopped some cars in diffrent parts of citys.....for example, i was driving in one of the inFamous aeras of Aberdeen...what pulls out of a junction? a Brand new DBS, Black, Black Tinted windows and a set of new alloys on it and the driver fitted the 'Drug Dealer' image! Jumping to conclusions you can guess what i thought!

Also, Maybe we should set up a police cars thread somewhere? to stop this one getting cluttered with radnom stuff!

nice pics but its abit disappointing

at first glance i thought that its cool but at second thought i changed my opinion.

the people who work on it are the same ones that was working on tdu1?

bcs honestly it doesnt reach up my expections from tdu2 i think that they should have really improve the reflections, its not so improved plus the trees doesnt look real (they look cartoonish), it was more realistic better looking and alive in tdu1, the trees arent so green as it was in tdu1.

if they could keep up the style and everything from tdu1 but improve it overall then it could be a thousand times more impressive, im abit disappointed.

and mattVW - you are so right about it.

"If Ibiza is the new Island I'll be a tad dissapointed as it doesn't look to have the sheer distance to fly around nor the epic mountain passes nd winding roads of Oahu."

I hope they'll fix stuff like reflections and the bumpy roads, further I'll just wait till I can play the game, mainly when it's about the environment. I've seen the same with Fuel already. It got in the Guiness Book of Records for having the largest gameworld on a consolegame and you saw all sorts of tornadoes, beautiful views and everything. However, when the game got released the gameworld was just big, nothing else. The world was empty, repetitive, empty, boring, and empty. And tornadoes were only present during specific races, not in free roam.

So all in all I hope for a lot but for the gameworld I'll wait till it's released.

Ow, and I hope the PC will get at léast all extra's the consoleversions will get. I've played a lot of Race Driver GRID and also Shift is a nice game, but for Grid there are like 2 or 3 DLC's on consoles, while only 1 was announced for PC (but never got released), and Shift is also getting a Ferrari pack (don't care about ferrari though) and an Exotic Cars pack, only on console.

BTW, what are the chances of a little extra for people who already had a TDU account? For example, if you have your TDU savegame and put it in the TDU2 folder, that you get like 2 or 3 cars to start with, or a startersbudget.