We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically off road vehicles have been confirmed but not which ones or the types. IE Will there be Range Rovers and Subaru Foresters! :D
i had i feeling thats was what their getting at,but at the statement "and who want to be there" lost me completly,i have no idea how that was suposed to implie tradional suvs.But so far the only confirmed suv,is a crossover(sypker)

ps.on a side note,basied on chassi type,the range rover is just as much of a crossover as the forester.Just thought i wound clear up a common misconception:thumbsup:for any of the suv thats in the game though.

I believe this is the first ever Spyker model that competed in the race: Peking to Paris

http://myfolderz.com/Automobile/Foreign/1907%20itala%2035-45%20peking%20to%20paris.jpg

The car (Spyker 18 hp) is from 1907 and had 18 hp. Hendrik-Jan Spijker died the same year when the ferry sank on his way home from England. The Peking to Paris codename is still in use to honor Hendrik-Jan Spijker, his successful competition in Peking to Paris and the world's first four-wheel drive car on a single engine.

I think the story is correct but what ever... Maybe this is the offroad car we are waiting for? :D

The "instances" part is great - organised cruises should actually work well now :)

Shame about the 8 player limit though.

As long as they don't behave like EA did (with NFS Shift) and limit DLCs to the consoles again, I'll be happy. (Fancy releasing new cars and tracks for PS3 and 360 and telling their PC fans (where most of the sim racing fans come from) to get stuffed). :(

They specifically said 8 player races. There wasn't any word on the cruising limits. I hope it's more - even 12 would be better if not 16.

To be honest I can't imagine doing road rules with 16 people! I don't honestly think it would work ... There would be too muich crashing ... Heck, unless you have 8 pro drivers, even in TDU theres a lot of crashing and rear end shunting etc.

I just hope we can meet at the clubs before cruises, it used to take about an hour getting all 8 players into the same server before starting the cruise. If we have to do that again I think I'll go mental!

:agreed:

I hate when you try to meet up in a sort of popular area and you end up getting tons of randoms..