We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Developers Q&A

Camel

this[/url] for instance?

Q2 - Hardcore mode?

Q3 - Is it possible to have passengers at any time (not just through missions)?

Q4 - What will the prices for DLC be (which isn't free)?

Q5 - Will there be traffic queues in the busiest streets?

and the final Q...

Q6 - Will we get any Cosworth's, Tahoe's, BMW's and KTM's? :)

btw... Diab, are you heading to France physically? If so, have a good time m8 ;)

its been confirmed in a interveiw that there would be no hardcore mode.Also i like the variaty of the cars in Q6.lol

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there is no moon gravity in TDU2, will the fences have open gates for us to drive into all areas that would otherwise be inaccesible?

What objects in the islands are destructable? (e.g. Sign posts, lamp poles, fences, small trees, etc)

In what ways can you search for and join a friend besides the map?

What filters will we have on the map screen?

Has the auto-reset been disabled when you flip (I think answer here is yes) OR if you are submerged in water (pond/river/ocean)? I would rather choose when to reset myself via the button method.

Will music played via the radio station sound different depending on what vehicle you're in (i.e. tinny in a classic car, much nicer in a modern car). Will you be able to upgrade your car audio system?

Is there a 'Be The Cop' mode? Will police chases occur online?

Is there an instant replay feature in case you just miss a photo or [Fraps] filming opportunity?

I somehow would find this impressive, (any other game?).

Could there be ticking sounds when a hot turned off engine cools down during stops?

EDIT:

My first Q didn't pass I think, (still wanna ask it.."Will there be any "perspective offering" 60-120hp cars this time? (dlc maybe?)"), but if not I try this quirky(? :P) engine question.

Can I send in another question, as I already sent in the question about active aero?

If so, I'd like to ask in extension of Tobberian's point about the engines:

Can we turn engines on and off ourselves again like in part one?

Dont repeat questions lol

This one is the Question.

Will the detail extend beyond the physical modelling of the car (things like working digital speedometers but also things that were overlooked in Forza Motorsport, like the horsepower gauge in the Veyron...) or are the dials going to be like every other game?

Since my question about club cars has been answered by the recent press releases/magazine articles, I think it should be removed and replaced with this question: Will traffic direction devices such as traffic lights be in their proper position? (meaning that the light for my side of the intersection is on the other side of the intersection so that I can see it from the cockpit view of my car)