We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How will you customize your vehicles?

HOAX

Ok... it depends how much we can customize. Hopefully we may upload custom styles and such.

ok... here's some of what I have in mind...

@ 0:39 seconds

Audi TT-S

Audi R8

Dpdge Viper SRT-10

Dodge Viper SRT-10

Dodge Charger SRT-8

Ford Mustang Fastback

Audi Q7

... and ofcourse something selfcreated.

I doubt we will be able to upload custom bodykits but, who knows.

I won't be doing this sort of customising at all. Imo, it isn't what TDU is about, painting in those sort of styles is the maximum and if they did bodykits, that's just not cool. Exotics were never meant to be 'customised'.

Rims and paint, bodykits if available is something I can't say now as there's always only one bodykit I like, where the rest looks hideous.

It would be nice if the paint system allows to recreate the $10K Alubeam paint of Mercedes. I only think they should then make it available to choose on Ibiza only. Oahu is Hawaii, which is US, and the Alubeam paint is not legal in the USA.

We'll have to create another 'Nice or Rice' thread for TDU2 modifications. :)

I might use a custom colour or vinyl (not on exotics) and change the numberplate and that's about it.

Lol that thread thing would be a good idea. Allthough I'm not really looking forward to customizing cars like in NFS, it would be pretty cool to add small vinyls, maybe like something that represents us or the car manufacturer. Also license plates would be fun! :D

I hate when someone tune cars. All my collection aren't tuned because they are more special and they worth more. I like original parts except rims so i'd like to change them. Sometimes paint has to be changed too but i've never tunned cars. Stock cars are more fun and realistic than 3 lvl Saleen S7. It would be great if everybody be able to create their own plates :P.

Custom license plates and wheels are about the only thing I'll change.

A prior warning to any Americans on my friends list, smoking the lights of your supercar is a deletable offense. I don't care that it's an American passion.

I'll be doing what i normaly do, A simple but stylish job...... maybe a set of strips and a logo. Rims that suit the car as well.....i would't put a set of RS Watanabes on a Ferrari. I would go overboard though.....

Or with some cars, i'd do a little more....for example copying racing colours on the right car, If theres an Impreza i'd do the old WRC style or the Ken block style.