We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Preview - JeuxVideo.fr

HOAX

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is nice to know! Also made me happy...as been studying all day for a pair of 'Back2Back' exams!:(

Ferrari Enzo

Oh yeh! Least Ferrari are announced, and a mention of a car!

Ultimately, with some cars you can access the catalog of official preparer to change some elements (for Nissan Nismo, AMG for Mercedes, etc..)

I like the idea(even if its the same as was in TDU), The mentioning of Nissan....just used for an example or actually ingame? if so, i bet the GT-R & 370Z will be in!

Set a course of action, a style of vehicle, color

Yipeee! So i'll be able to make my club for Yellow & pink Cars only?! Hopefully!:cool:

@venomscott - Nothing at Wikipedia is official ;)

---------------

Another article. Didn't want to create a news thread because it wasn't really that important... Was just one thing to highlight...

as you can change the look of your machines using an editor very similar to that of various Forza and Need for Speed.

Source

[/color]

Well I've had that then. I haven't upgraded to a 'double heart' yet.

:(

*I'm aware they're just using another term for Dual-Core.

Time Lord GPU? :D

ATi's new 'Doctor' chip, harnessing the power of the TARDIS :D

You're joking right? GRID was crap and PGR is probably just a bit better. Handling like GRID means steer from the centre pivot style.

Then it's actually worse then TDU1, couldn't imagine that was possible :lol:

Sounded like rain was unfinished, I hope so, (window/body wise).

"Only one detail wrong: the effect of rain on the version presented is fairly rudimentary."

I just hope it'll make visibility in cockpitmode extremely poor, and that wipers will work. None of this has been shown yet and I really want to see it.

So all you need to do to get the club exclusive cars is have a club and buy the cars through the club. Methinks there's going to be ALOT of single member clubs.

been thinking this ever since i heard about club exclusive cars. just havent posted it online so that the Devs don't catch on. :p

Posted yesterday

[----------------------------------------------------------------

...Nour Polloni claimed the virtual Test Drive party isle is "90% accurate in topology, 100% in the road" and "30/40%" accurate with its buildings.

Source

Test Drive Unlimited 2's virtual Ibiza takes 20 hours to complete - but that's 'just the roads'.

We did all of the roads on the Ibiza island and it took 20 hours just doing the roads," Polloni told CVG. That figure of course doesn't include the second island, Hawaii.

Source

----------------------------------------------------------------]

The complete interview article published an hour ago