We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Release Date and Pre-Order Specials (US only as of now)

iLLGT3

:eek:

Been away for a couple of days now and...

... What's up with this? lol

I hope EU and those elsewhere also get something exclusive. Otherwise it's disappointing. Let's hope the exclusives becomes as DLC for everyone later on tho...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new f1 game is due to be released the same day as tdu2?

hoping that doesn't put a dent in the games promotion :s

I think **** Reach coming out a week before is more likely to do that. The F1 game is made by Codemasters, and it'll suck anyway. :P

I can't agree with that. I was pretty looking forward to it, I do like F1 (Ín fact, I'm watching it as we speak) but when it will be released in the same time as TDU2, there is no point of buying it.

I actually wanted to play it, to fill up the gap between now and September.

Though, it would have been much cooler if Geoff Crammond would release a up to date proper F1 game. GP3 was spectacular back in the days.

After seeing how well Codemasters paid attention to pc-gamers with GRID, I'm really not jumping of excitement to play their games anymore. And for me F1 can't beat TDU2, no matter who makes that F1 game.

I will defintely be playing TDU2 way more than F1, but I hope F1 feels like the one for PS3 that they did a few years back.

If it's cheap on Steam, I might get F1 (DiRT2 was good on PC). I won't play it that much though. I was struggling enough with Formula Masters last night at Singapore in Race On. :)

@twm - can you fix your post above to remove the *'s. I don't think it's swearing given the context.

So if I buy from Best Buy for PC, the DBS is a addon car with a code? Or are these special cars already included in PC because I remember seeing somewhere that it's only on consoles. I'm not sure though.

Of the ones I've checked, Best Buy is the only CONSOLE ONLY seller. You can't get it for PC there, I believe. So no Carbon Black DBS (excluding DLC) for PC.

We know they're exclusive because the other shops have them as bonuses on all platforms.

-Leadfoot

i wanted to pre-order from best buy as well, but after many conversations with their customer service people, and with in store employees, it seems like they dont plan to have the PC version....at this time. of course, things change and we still have a few months to go.

Some dutch gamingsites say the game is pinned for September 24th as European releasedate.

One note is that they all mention the 370Z as only pre-order bonus available, they have not (yet?) announced any other bonuses for pre-orders in Europe.

A lot of places are taking the 24th due to the EU Atari store having this date themselves. And for the PC lot I remember reading somewhere that a bonus pack or something was going to be done for the PC, again though this isn't for certain and I can't remember where I saw it.

Hi,

official site now allows you to select region you live in, and linked to gamesplanet shop

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/retail

... but for PC version only.

http://testdriveunlimited2.gamesplanet.com/test-drive-unlimited-2-game-atari.html

French case (for example :) )

Game price : 49.99€

Download with : Metaboli

Release date : 24th September (subject to 'last minute changes')