We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What games have you been playing recently?

The Queen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I saw you playing Skyrim :p I'd love to be playing BF3, Skyrim and Goldeneye Reloaded, but only Forza 4 lol. I tried to play Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on my laptop earlier, after reading about Patriots a bit more, but it overheated and shut down... Which is unusual because i had a fan (external, the kind you use to cool yourself/a room) on my laptop which usually stops that from happening...

Lel, it did sound like a good game until I read earlier that someone had raced half way across America in two hours, then it sounded pretty bad.

Last week: Battlefield 3.

This week: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Next Week: Saints Row: The Third.

I'm glad I got Modern Warfare 3 for £18 instead of full asking price, because it really is average at best online. The only part of it I've enjoyed is singleplayer and I suspect I'm half way through that now already. Battlefield 3 isn't much better but at least it's good to look at. These new FPS games haven't got the charm.