We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then let them release those few trailers this week, hopefully we'll also see new cars and other stuff we haven't seen yet, such as a view on the starting grids at multiplayer races. Then again, that sounds like an awful lot of wishful thinking, considering the company we deal with here.

TDU is 4 this week (today in the US/Wednesday for Europe/PAL) so maybe we will get some new info and media this week? It's the perfect time and opportunity after the long wait of nothing that's for sure. :)

Well, it wouldn't be a proper Atari anniversary without no information whatsoever. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

TDU is 4 this week (today in the US/Wednesday for Europe/PAL) so maybe we will get some new info and media this week? It's the perfect time and opportunity after the long wait of nothing that's for sure. :)

Cookie for you, you're smart :D

We'll have to wait and see, and this time i hope will will actually see something. If it's yet another One-77 or Q7 wallpaper, i'm going to lose it. :ill:

I'm sure if new cars will be shown, we'll only see a total of maybe 4 new cars, if the subject of the upcoming few trailers are actually showing any cars. If they'll only show cars for like a few seconds, they'll be the known boring stuff like Viper, DBS and Q7.

I want to be proven wrong by Eden, but we all know better...

...too bad.