We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never posted in here as my days are never really that bad.

But today i have both of my grandfathers in hospital now, one with pneumonia and kidneys packing in and the other has had a few heart attacks today.

So yep a bad day. :(

Sorry to hear that. I wish and hope them to have a fast recovery.

Never posted in here as my days are never really that bad.

But today i have both of my grandfathers in hospital now, one with pneumonia and kidneys packing in and the other has had a few heart attacks today.

So yep a bad day. :(

Now that's bad. I hope your grandfather get's better soon.

Sorry to hear that, Clarence. Really sucks when something like that comes up

-----

boots_and_bar.jpg

^Image related.

Thursday we had to go to Sick Kids hospital for my sons last cast to be removed, as he has clubfoot. He had to get a "boots and bar" setup (Exactly like the image above, but with a boy in it,) put on instead, has to keep it on 23 hours a day for three months. I thought he'd be happier with it since he can at least bend his legs now, but no, he's bloody miserable. He screams as if I'm killing him after putting it on again when his hour of freedom is over, really makes me feel like crap. He won't sleep through the night anymore either, keeps waking up screaming once he realises that they're still on him. The longest stretch of sleep I've had since Wednesday was 12 minutes. I don't think I can take three months of this.

Guest MrLolololXD

Do finger prints grow back?!?

Also I burnt my finger last week at TAFE while welding. The area has opened up and my finger appears to be dying or getting infected, it's going all yellow and black around that spot. I guess I should go and see a doctor if it doesn't start to look better by the end of the week :mhmm:

Guest MrLolololXD

Oh man that sucks. I send my well wishes out to him and hope that he can recover from it quickly.

As silly as it may sound, I hope that suit is a wasteful purchase and never gets used.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that news man. I got some news which took me aback today, haven't really processed it yet.

Basically my mum has been having trouble with the vision in one of her eyes the last couple of months and it's been getting slightly worse all the time, she went to see a doctor and he couldn't figure out what was wrong so he decided to book my mum into hospital for a scan. Bear in mind she's had scans before for other things. This time the scan revealed a growth. I'm not sure where abouts exactly, it's not in her brain, but it's close enough to some nerves which, if untreated, I was told could leave her deaf and in a wheel chair in a couple of years. Apparently it isn't the big C, but it still needs getting rid of. Apparently there will be no scars because the operation involves access to the area from behind the ear. Radiotherapy is an option but will take months and may not even work. So she's had to cancel her annual holiday to India in September and has been told she needs a minimum of six weeks off work before only going back part time to begin with. Apparently her boss is very understanding and says she can come and go when she wants and can have whatever time off she needs to be comfortable which is good.

Don't know what else to say, I'll probably wake up in the morning and it'll hit me hard. My step-dad has been tryin to phone my sister, but due to a previous feud my sister won't speak to him, little does she know how serious it is and I wish she'd stop acting the way she does because she feels she has to be right all the time. She's 24, you'd think she'd be able to forgive and forget something which wasn't even that big a deal in my opinion.

Sorry to hear that man, have you tried speaking to your sister if your step dad can't get hold of her? It'll be hard but she needs to know.

My bad day involves me suffering a blow out on the M60 this afternoon, scratched an alloy in the process and cost £116 to get me back on the road. And the better news is I need two new rear tyres too, brilliant! Could have been much worse though.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night, I watched a bunch of stuff on Slender Man and I was paranoid and scared there was some sort of ghost in my room watching me. I even felt chills up and down my spine at one point. I did finally fall asleep, but I woke up this morning and the skin on my left forearm and elbow is now peeling. I'm scared, I'm not sure whats going on, but its freaking me out.

Last night, I watched a bunch of stuff on Slender Man and I was paranoid and scared there was some sort of ghost in my room watching me. I even felt chills up and down my spine at one point. I did finally fall asleep, but I woke up this morning and the skin on my left forearm and elbow is now peeling. I'm scared, I'm not sure whats going on, but its freaking me out.

May I suggest Slender Game :p