We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hell thats a portuguese phone number :O 91 is the vodafone code here, and it has 9 digits, so if you try dialing it with the ptguese code (00351 or +351) preceding it, you might reach someone here xD

:eek: :rofl: must try that!

If you want to try finding my number go ahead xD Im TMN's client, so my number starts with 96 xD

According to an online telefonic list i just checked, my phone number is not registered i see xd Nor is my sis which is incredibly similar to mine, just 1 number changes xD

:eek: :rofl: must try that!

It is patch's phone number. Let's troll him. :evil:

Well, I have a bad week. A very bad one. My mark from a big mathematics exam was the worst in my class. It has never happened to me, until Tuesday. I'm feeling very badly right now. I was preparing for the test for more than one week and all what I got were 9,5 points. The maximum rate were 20 points.

Your class must be great then, because here tests are rated from 0/20 at the stage im at, my class is nothing special true, and people have become more degenerate in the last few years too true, and im on the hardest course, which has Maths A, which is the hardest one too, but here the lowest grades are always near 3..4..and my class doesnt really have dumb people xD, so i got surprised, 9.5 as a worst mark of your class o.o your class must be made of einsteins :o Anyways mate, that feeling sucks :s i hate getting negatives.

They are very good at maths, but they suck at languages :lol: I think I'm the best in our English classes. My English is not as good as I want (just look at those mistakes I'm making right now), but a lot of people can't read sentences in proper English accent or make harder sentences. However, this is absolutely normall. Everyone can't be the best in all subjects.

• 2 weeks later...

Did the shock absorbers today, car was in the garage as it was raining outside. Opened the boot to lower the spare wheel from underneathe the car to gain better access, so in my usual fashion I just let the boot raise up by itself, but obviously the car was on axle stands and therefore higher up than it normally is when parked in the garage. This resulted in the boot, namely the area where the rear Peugeot badge is, hitting the garage door before it had reached the end of its travel. This made my Peugeot badge fall off, no other damage though so I'll just use the industrial strength glue which my mum provided me with to stick the badge back on at some point this weekend.

Just a pain in the neck trying to get all of the residue off from the glue that's already on there so when the badge is re-applied it sits better.

Headset Micophone on my Creative Fatal1ty Headset has seemd to have died for no apparent reason...

Anyone suggest a good replacement wich is reasonably price with Headphone Jacks rather than USB?

On the bright-side, my Avatar is still awesome.

Got one of my midsem exams back in which I did pretty averagely in the morning, then went to uni and got to sit around and listen to my crush's plans to catch up with her new guy friend tomorrow, and my friends go on about my rubbish marks/general stupidity. Then went to a team meeting and got told how badly we're going as a team! Woo!

Or as I like to call it: Tuesday. I do wonder how my life became so awesome!:btup

Do they still give you points for getting your name right? :p

All the best mate, find some smart people to study with or present your concerns to your teacher.

I wish. :lol: But thanks. I've tried talking to them, but they don't seem to want to know about it. :rolleyes:

And at Ken, that sucks :( I hope he's all better ASAP.