We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

Had an assessment day for a job. I was the only one who isn't a graduate and only 3 of us were English out of 10.

That made the group task impossible because no one could understand them and they couldn't understand us so they just shouted over everything we said.

And then I started feeling really light headed and dizzy before the role play part which would've been bad enough had I been feeling well.

Then a 3+hour drive home in rush hour on the M25... Blehhh

Got my fingers crossed for you mells!

I've got 3 tedious essays due in on Friday and 2 large pieces of portfolio, and i've had 2 oral exams and 2 grammar exams already this week.

It's probably knocked 10 years off of my life with all the stress/lack of sleep/energy drinks. :lol:

Just thinking that I'll be lying on the private beach of a 5* all inclusive hotel in Egypt in 3 weeks makes it all worth it though, can't actually wait.

I stayed up till 6am this morning working.

I have a lot of deadlines, however I needed to also watch a film for a class today. I went to the library last night to get a copy of the DVD, I watched the film from 4-6am after I'd done some of my assignments.

I wake up, to find that the class had been cancelled as the teacher is ill. So I lost a few hours of sleep, and didn't have to bother going to the library too.

whyyyyyyy.jpg

At least you don't end up on the friend zone roundabout. ;)

Everyone man does, get used to it :p Hopefully one day... [insert motivational speech]

Standardized tests tomorrow. Going to have a lot of extremely strong coffee to prepare.

:hi5: That's how I survive! Got 4 shots of espresso in me today (in the form of a cappuccino and macchiato) :D

Really small and not really bad, but a car I was going to look at this weekend is't for sale anymore(taken off ebay, not sold).

Annoyed as was 95% going to get it...and it's a great, rare little car.

Shame Calster :( What was it?