We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Japanese media shows new TDU2 screens [UPDATE#2 Range Rover pic]

Eudemon

I was reading the info from that Japanese page and I found several brands: Ferrari, AC Cobra, Ascari, Ariel Atom, Aston Martin, Audi, Bugatti, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroën, Mercedes and Ford. Pretty interesting.

edit:

What Citroën will it be? I remember in TDU1 there were unused 2CV folders.

Most seem more than logical, but for goodness sake why Citroën? Are they seriously going to put that piece of trash of a 2CV in the game? The only ones I can imagine though would be DS3 (to compete against MiTo and A3 etc), and that concept that was for GT5 I believe...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, you guys are slacking, I can't believe no one posted Souja Boy's guest appearance

-snip-!

:p

:rofl2: I question the scene featuring the guy rolling under a 'stang in the background of the Japanese site mentioned by... whomever it was mentioned by.

Maybe a new feature?:confused:

You fix cars for sum spare change or when you get damaged enough you have to mend the car yourself?