We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 4 Trailer

MapleCars

So can Turn 10 accomplish in 12 months what took Polyphony 5 years, whilst using an inferior storage medium and optimising the game for a weaker piece of hardware? Microsoft would like you to believe so. I miss the days when a game was a game, and another game was another game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm going to get it as soon as its out... and i will get the overpriced limited/special edition.

I do think FM3's LCE was a good deal though. Extra tracks/cars and a fairly steady flow of custom liveries/tunes... and don't forget that little crown by your name.

Never race online but am always in the tag hoppers...have a lot of fun in there.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why can't he say Forza? xD Fortsa 4!

Maybe they hired finnish people for the job? :lol:

Quote from another youtube user, who apparently had the vid up on his channel and taken down

"The video in question was not intended for public distribution and may not accurately reflect features and functionality that ship in Forza Motorsport 4. We will have more to share on Forza Motorsport 4 in the near future."

Better not get any hopes up now, no? :rolleyes:

This looks good I have to say, bring in 16 players and public races and I'll buy it. Do the same as F3 and only do matchmaking and I won't. Also this was leaked intentionally imo, these Internal Use only videos seem mighty well crafted for something that would normally be used internally.

Nice effects in places also. Shows what a big budget can get you in 2-3 years.

Yeah I know it won't come to PC. I'm just confused as to why they invest so much into trying to make the best racing game on the platform that's currently the least sim-racer friendly (Unless you own the compatable Fanatec wheels).

Did anyone else sense the smugness behind showing off the 458 Italia, seeing that TDU2 on X360 didn't get it? :p

• 1 month later...