We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it'll be DLC, but there are odd things around TDU2, such as the odd and questionable removal of much-requested refuelling, and ''technical difficulties'' that would lead to cars being unable to get deep rear wheels...

Also, this disappointment of the carlist is for me the main reason I kept saying it's important to get the licensing sorted out first and A.S.A.P. If you do that, you can be sure every car you show the community will be in the game and you have a chance of slightly preventing happenings like this. But because they didn't do it we got false promises of for example the Saleens, Lambo, Maser, and the false carcounts of 175 up to 208 cars.

from what ive seen this is apparently part 1 of the car list quote from facebook comment "ok, its not full list (twitter)" but if you take out the pre order you get about 89 cars WTF!!!

new to the whole form thingy :D

Funny how many say that, yet when asked for a link or proof even space is noisier.

Somebody really needs to show proof, I can only read 2 out of 329 reactions on the carlist....

Wow today is just full of great news. Despite what I had to do today I figured hey at least the list may come and even though there are some great cars amongst it, I'm disappointed with it slightly. Of course the lack of Lamborghini should be a given being it's my ultimate favourite, but also in that (and I hope I'm wrong here) perhaps the suits at Atari are still the same suits that have been screwing Atari titles for a while now. They seem to think for some reason that possibly selling a million and then milking with DLC afterwards where say 10-20% will buy is better than packaging a superbly filled day 1 package which could sell 2,3million+ and then work on DLC afterwards showing dedicated support for the title and also a little bit of respect to the community and the playerbase.

Will I still buy it? Yeah to support Eden mainly and note that I'm not blaming Atari as a whole for my opinion (and I may edit this when I'm in a cheerier mood) as those from Atari who have a presence that can be seen are brilliant and so are Eden but it's just a shame that even 5-6 years later we are still seeing the same things occurring and even though lessons have learned and god have they been learned, there is still that dense lacking of understanding from those who actually make the main decisions in the end.

Play nice. :cool:

Im NOT buying this game now, huge disappointment in the car list, they cut all my favorite cars, the F40, 288 GTO, 360 modena, Mclaren F1 LM and GTR, all the lambos, no corvettes.

I really hope thats not the final list, i had high hopes for this game, i have been waiting it for years but now they lose me as a client if this is not fixed.

I would think they would be hating what they would be reading if so. And not just here, all over, the community isn't exactly ecstatic with this list as it stands, neither are comments on the game sites and such. I imagine twitter messages aren't exactly flattering and complimentary either.

I just can't fathom the decisions that are made sometimes, and of course I know it's business and the aim is to make money but how can you make money when the decisions being made are horribly received and are more than likely to lose sales than create them. Is there something in the business handbook that says to keep your business going have great ideas but make horrible decisions?

GT doesn't have 1000 cars though, it has 231(+/-) I think that are actual GT5 cars.

That's still around 130 more than TDU2 now has, and then TDU2 also needs to cross away more cars since they are extremely limited accessible (club and pre-order).

Thanks for the poll. I voted It's really disappointing, since it's worse than ''meh'' but it's by far not bad enough to make me change my mind and not buy it. Reasons:

- too much versions of a car, mainly Zonda and Veyron

- 3 major players missing (Lamborghini and Maserati, and modern Corvettes)

- two cars that just múst have been chosen when the alcohol consumption reached a peak (2CV and VW Käfer)

- by far not the amount of cars many hoped for, and what could be possible.