We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pagani Huayra - Leaked! (Video with sounds!)

Penfold

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends

If Huayra final production roof will just like this, maybe it will not use Roof Scoop, but using roof scoop at Gullwing isn't impossible ;)

FAB Design SLS

http://kereta.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/2010-FAB-Design-Mercedes-Benz-SLS-AMG-Front-Side-View-400x266.jpg

Well yes of course it's possible on gullwing cars, but not on this car due to the amount of space left on the roof when the doors are up - It's pretty much nothing, most of the roof is the top of the doors. On the SLS there has always been space inbetween the doors on the roof so it wasn't too hard to put that roof scoop there (Although I'll take a wild guess and say it does nothing anyway).

Well yes of course it's possible on gullwing cars, but not on this car due to the amount of space left on the roof when the doors are up - It's pretty much nothing, most of the roof is the top of the doors. On the SLS there has always been space inbetween the doors on the roof so it wasn't too hard to put that roof scoop there (Although I'll take a wild guess and say it does nothing anyway).

Agreed, Huayra is like Apollo... no space in between doors on the roof

TBH, a roof scoop at Gullwing-door cars is pointless... i'm sorry, it just not a FAB Design, it's Design... :cheeky:

Hmm, I never expected to say this, it's begining to grow on me. I still think the rear looks a bit stupid, along with the roof, but from the front, it looks kinda cool now for me. With a few styling modifications and normal-er doors, this could be fantastic.

I googled something (hope it's related)

Huayra name is taking from old Argentina Ford-powered race car

*Maybe Horacio Pagani taking it from his ancestry?

Nope, Huayra is the word for wind in an old South-American language. It's pretty logical if you take a look at the facts:

Zonda: A strong wind in the Andes mountains.

Deus Venti (the name of the minisite on which Pagani shows all their teasers). It's Latin for: God of the winds.

Huayra: The word for wind in the old language Quecha.

It's beginning to look nice, but it'll never replace the legendary Zonda :(

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/Downright%20Random/ohmygah-1.jpg

I really really hope that is just a pre-production mule!(lotus did this with the Evora, useing an old Esprit shell) It looks like a Zonda thats been boiled at 200 degrees! They really should have though up a all new design, they've taken lots of fetures from the zonda and tryed to mault them into a design!

Personally its the sort of thing I'd expect to see Zatago or other coachbuilders make! Nice from some angles but for a manufacture?

Good thing Horacio Pagani said he'd be building the two cars togeather for a few months...think orders of the Zonda will go up!(Although he also said that even when the Zondas dead, if the right ammout of money is offered hes willing to make one!)