We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC Patch & Updates Info

Eudemon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news when bikes arrive?

Well, 59 days after release, TDU2 is still a flawed product based on rage posts I've been reading on forums. Not to mention that free DLC they've promised ages ago, players are yet to receive. So based on that, we can expect to get bikes probably mid-June... in 2015. :lol:

It's a really funny thing if you look at, for a game that's DLC oriented as this one, they sure ain't in no hurry to sell additional cars. Kinda makes their whole plan to ship TDU2 with really lame short car list in order sell extra cars on later stage pointless...

So they want us to buy DLC and grind for the money over again? Sure. I've no objection to playing to earn it but it's rewarded in such pitiful amounts. TDU2 is still a mess and the longer the DLC is held out the fewer people will be left to buy it.

The game has been out near enough 2 months and I still do not have a working in game friends list, the solution from Atari being, delete people off your XBox list and it will work. No. Fix it. If they are being all moral and holding the DLC until TDU2 is fixed we may never see any DLC at all.

Remind me, wtf was the extraordinarily long beta for?

So they want us to buy DLC and grind for the money over again? Sure. I've no objection to playing to earn it but it's rewarded in such pitiful amounts. TDU2 is still a mess and the longer the DLC is held out the fewer people will be left to buy it.

The game has been out near enough 2 months and I still do not have a working in game friends list, the solution from Atari being, delete people off your XBox list and it will work. No. Fix it. If they are being all moral and holding the DLC until TDU2 is fixed we may never see any DLC at all.

My thoughts exactly.

For nothing as I have found out, really.

Bikes were not official sure yet as GMDestra said, and the DLC was still in QA. They're also not interested in making bigger rewards for races to come or such things so you can gain some more money.

They should work on something similar to the "Seasonal Events" that appeared in GT5. Good way of making money those.

• 1 month later...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hsquad::hsquad::hsquad::hsquad::bananadance3::tdance::pdance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Completely what I want to say.

Although im playing on PC I think pretty much the same, and that is retarded, to delete friends off XBL in order for it to work. WTF ?

And the beta was to show you how crap the game will be on release :)

Can we get a new patch to re-enable photomode please? I made some shots of my repainted Charger when I got the message the album was full, which is a truly stupid thing to begin with Eden!!!! So I went to the house to get rid of about 10 out of 25 pages of photos which belonged to the photo studio assignments. However it did not help, my photomode button is still grayed out.

New patch please! Get to work!

I had this problem too, apparently you have to delete your own photos to make it work, so we have only 15 pages for pics.

Its very retarded imo. They should immediately fix it and make it how it was in TDU 1.

That's awesome, another patch for the PC yet the consoles haven't heard a single word for weeks about the patch that was supposedly in MS/Sony's hands weeks ago.

Fair enough Atari aren't posting on the forum, but what is stopping Eden themselves from posting?

They all got banned. :D Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they locked out tdu2 forums at Eden Studios HQ after the strike. Did you notice that the "person" who announced the patch was some impersonal TDU_Customer_Service? They don't even let Destra post there any more. ;)