We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC Patch & Updates Info

Eudemon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what: we will need another patch for wreck statistics :D . While selling cars at the Used Car Dealer I took a look at my Treasure Hunt stats. Both the Stratos as the Charger slots were grayed out, showing an X/8 and X/12 wreckcount, but they wére checked as ''complete/obtained''.

My guess is that any profile/save game made prior to the exploration pack will have foobar Treasure Hunt statistics. It's something they won't be able to trace back because it would require checking every single save game and editing it one by one.

• 3 weeks later...

If you've done the work then it should remain complete as a task. Just because you sell your prize cars that you win for collecting the wrecs shouldn't mean you need to find them all again just to achieve the same status/collection points...I think its exactly as the devs intended - which is fair play in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys ive just had a small update just under 2 mb and now my forcefeedback on my porsche wheel is permanent, this is absolutely great much more enjoyable. tho the ff is crap its still great to have constant force and it not dropping out and coming back

Just started TDU2 after reading this and it did do a quick update, but I don't think the version changed. My guess is that some server file changed so they had to update to keep connections from dropping. My guess is that it's a dunce cap for your character if you were one of the people who paid full price for this game.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*yo all :)

Been a looooooooooong time I've been posting news about the binned game :( that I hope will be very soon out of the bin !!

First of all, I've been testing and even playing the last PC V27B11, and there have been good tires' physics improvement, in a good result to driving being less erratic in spotive conditions. No effort though about the FFB itself or the material support... The patch is quite small but from a dev I met ingame, there have been a lot of time and amount of programming just for that.

Best is to try by yourself, undig your TDU2 and play online !! Tell us what you think about the new physics.

BUT !!!

You can't try it now, because all PC servers are offline, and this also goes for the whole "testdriveunlimited2.com" domain (including forums...)

I could sense a surprise, that I hope good...