We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

The designs are all rip offs of genuine wheels, they look cheap and the quality isn't as good as genuine wheels ;)

Maybe so, but when one single alloy cost's more than half the price you paid for the car(in the case of mine), that's why people get 'replica'. Also unless your causing so much stress on your cars wheels that'd cause damage your fine.

It's one thing sitting saying "only the real thing are good and everything else is rubbish" and all...but in the end it's down to what a guy can afford or want to spend.

Your true on that, but the stress put on a wheel doing somthing such as drifting or racing is much greater than going for a spirited drive. Also if you check the wheels every now and then you'd be able to spot things before they happen. Things such as this very rarely happen at the drop of a hat, always a build up before getting that unless in extreme circumstances.

Guest MrLolololXD

Someone in the Supra club warped a set of Rotas on a street driven car, don't have a pic of it, but it was exactly like this

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Meanwhile, here's a genuine Rays (front) wheel from another Supra that was in a 120-130kmh head-on collision with a concrete barrier on a race track

10437607193_1e824f9159_b.jpg

If you have a near-standard power civic (like the one I'm selling) rota's will do you fine, the scene is full of people on rotas,

I'd worry about it if you're putting big power down or hammering those track days.

But yeah like I said my Evo will be getting treated to real wheels lol, the thing comes standard on O.Z F1 wheels.

@ Camel.

That for the TF? I want a video of that K-series singing once it's fitted. :D

Yea, goes well sat along side my brand new exhaust for my Mini too. :lol:

Hopefully get it fitted in a week or two. I may also have a video of my car being noisy in a tunnel. :)