We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Because of origin's policy to bill in euros in Argentina (where the currency is clearly ruled by US dollars) made pay something like 20 dollars more and because it shows the European store (Spain in my case) I had a 40% discount instead of the 50...

I'm gonna wait till the download is complete (downloading at 220kb/s), 1GB of 24GB downloaded so far... gonna take ages...

Because of origin's policy to bill in euros in Argentina (where the currency is clearly ruled by US dollars) made pay something like 20 dollars more and because it shows the European store (Spain in my case) I had a 40% discount instead of the 50...

I'm gonna wait till the download is complete (downloading at 220kb/s), 1GB of 24GB downloaded so far... gonna take ages...

24GB..:eek:

I think I need a disc copy.

7igx.png

nothing like a fresh new hdd :D

I was going to buy an ssd but I'm running out of space so I'll probably get something later. Might have to consult ryzza on that one.

I'm also leaning towards these :

Newegg.com - MSI N760 HAWK GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Newegg.com - MSI R9 280X GAMING 3G Radeon R9 280X 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Yeah I've just realised I need the Ipod end to be the female type to be of any benefit to me... so I've just purchased one of these as well :fp: :lol:

$T2eC16FHJFwFFZ4O5BcrBSOQ(f,LGg~~60_3.JPG

Some speakers only have iPod dock inputs, so this would let you connect an Android phone or any other device to them (in theory)

I've got no idea what the other cable is used for since all iPhone already have 3.5mm jacks for your headphones???

I'm also on the lookout for a splitter/duplicator cable for the PS3 AV port, so that I can connect two devices to it (the Elgato and the Buttkicker). Haven't been able to find anything thusfar.

Yes the Silk Road map is amazing, i was gonna wait for some discount on origin for premium, but i saw that map and no i can;t wait gonna buy it tomorrow, oh and my lovely L85 is there too :)

Edit: Got mine :)

"]ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hostinghttp://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1143/f2zn.jpg[

I'm listening to join on a battle ;) Congrats.

Btw, I have to wait till 16th to get my new China Rising content, damn EA politics

Yeah I've just realised I need the Ipod end to be the female type to be of any benefit to me... so I've just purchased one of these as well :fp: :lol:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzMwWDYzOQ==/z/xfgAAOxyFjNSOQXg/$T2eC16FHJFwFFZ4O5BcrBSOQ(f,LGg~~60_3.JPG

Some speakers only have iPod dock inputs, so this would let you connect an Android phone or any other device to them (in theory)

I've got no idea what the other cable is used for since all iPhone already have 3.5mm jacks for your headphones???

I'm also on the lookout for a splitter/duplicator cable for the PS3 AV port, so that I can connect two devices to it (the Elgato and the Buttkicker). Haven't been able to find anything thusfar.

It could be used to output from the iphone/ ipod to a stereo input?

and I know you can get 3.5mm to av audio plugs but I dont know if you can get one for a double output