We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Tadah...

A n00bish question, But im guessing they'll send the games out on there release dates? And not sending them both for the same date? D: (Unless they sent them both for Horizon's release date, Im fine :lol: )

Yeah. They send each game out on it's release date, regardless if you bought another game coming out later, at the same time. ;)

Cheers for the heads up on that :)

No problem!

Got one of these today to add to my 6 External Hard Drives, making this the 7th. I needed the space, okay? :p

745366d.jpg

Also bought three t-shirts, a hoody and a collector's edition of a game which I will post on Friday when it arrives. I wonder if you can guess which? ;)

No problem!

Got one of these today to add to my 6 External Hard Drives, making this the 7th. I needed the space, okay? :p

Also bought three t-shirts, a hoody and a collector's edition of a game which I will post on Friday when it arrives. I wonder if you can guess which? ;)

I'm guessing you have like 14 TB's in external hard drives alone. :cheeky: