We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Long time, no see, eh?

KoenigseggBG

Hello, people from TDUCk. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not.

I am known as Nick, the Bulgarian, Nick, the spammer, Nick, the Koenigsegg fan and etc. Well, you get the point, my name is Nick.

I haven't been around for more than a year now but since I installed TDU again yesterday I remember all those good moments I had here and decided to check out the forum. So how's it going, guys? Anything new I have to know?

P.S. I'm 17 now, so I'm kinda grown up and not the same whinny conflict teenager I used to be 2-3 years ago.

I missed you guys and I hope that I'll get used to this place quickly and see some old faces around.

P.S.2 It's my last year at school, so I won't be spending that much time on here, as I used to but still. :P

Have a great day guys,

Viva TDUCk! \m/

Diablo, you old fart! Glad to see you're still up and running this place and I see you've developed a new forum. It's nice to know that you're doing good. I've missed your scottish accent recently. :P

And yes, quite a time has passed, I guess at one point I didn't find any sense at visiting here but it's been so long since I've last posted...It really is hard to forget the first forum you've made internet friends and connections and had a good time. :)