We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

Just today i saw

2 Ford Focus RS

Subaru Impreza WRX STI new model

BMW M3

Maserati GranCabrio

and this Pearl(sorry for the quality of the pic the onwer was near)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

all from people who live in my town but work in another country(france, swiss, etc..)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited the city, saw an old Mustang, a few BMW Minis, a ruined Nissan and a nice Civic :D To balance it out, about 9001 Toyota Avensises :p

Damn thats ugly

I don't see any reason to like those riced "drifters" if you don't like that one as it's basically ruined just like them ;)

I saw lots of Red Golf GTI's and lots of blue Golf R's :)

And then I drove both around the PI race track. Was fun :cheeese:

Heading home I had a white Scirroco R behind me - when I see its bonnet in my rear view mirror I always think it's a Nissan Silvia or similar behind me.

I don't see any reason to like those riced "drifters" if you don't like that one as it's basically ruined just like them ;)

How are they riced, they have the power to back up the body mods. Where as that civic does not. This is the definition of a ricer

Btw I am sick of your hate for Drifters and cars from New Zealand as all you seem to like is civics which are ugly little FF hatchbacks.

just my 2 cents

Wait what

I'd like drifting much more if drifters were customized with better taste :lol: And how do you know about what's under the hood of that Civic? :hmmm: Civics are indeed FF hatchbacks, ugly or not, that's your choice but I like them and I'd rather show up driving a bone stock Civic than a ruined Nissan that looks like it could fly :p

Just my 2c ;)

lol, so mad :p

I'm not saying that riced Civics are any better than any other riced things. What I was saying was that I find it funny that you dislike that Civic but like this (wanted to dig my eyes out with a spoon when I googled that LOL) and other similar cars. :hmmm:

Regarding VTEC, it's not a necessity in a Civic, I'm poor so basically my only option is to go for the 1.4i non-VTEC ones. And I have absolutely no problem with it as most VTEC ones are riced anyways :p

Guest MrLolololXD
and vtec LOL

BTW the big wings are for downforce for more grip which = more speed through corners

Regarding VTEC, it's not a necessity in a Civic, I'm poor so basically my only option is to go for the 1.4i non-VTEC ones. And I have absolutely no problem with it as most VTEC ones are riced anyways :p

Big rear wings on a FWD car will only slow it down. :p More downforce on the rear wheels, lifts weight off the front wheels and reduces grip. Infact big wings on any car, could have little or no difference at all. Many aftermarket wings you see on cars make no difference, be it RWD, AWD, street application or even a race car. If you're buying a spoiler purely for aero purposes, make sure it's been wind tunnel tested by the manufacturer in certain conditions to make sure it will make you go faster, instead of slowing you down.

And many other manufacturers have their versions of VTEC. Such as VVTi, MIVEC, AVCS. BMW even have their VANOS. Honda's VTEC is only so popular because it was the first one to create a variable valve timing system.