We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea what's been going on in the thread...but some news for Pre-ordering!

Cars are:

Ferrari 458

Mercedes SLS

Nissan 370Z

VW Golf R

Aston Martin Virage

Info from here, but thats the first page I found, theres a few!

Gotta say it's an odd choice of cars, 458 & SLS as pre-order cars? I was maybe expecting some of the Unicorn cars's from F4!

Dunno what One i'll try and get, but i'm waiting to see what extras the collectors edition gets!

I've been lazy and prob's missed info out, so add more to the topic as people add it!

Heres what the collectors edtion gets:

Also announced today is the Forza Horizon Limited Collector’s Edition (LCE). The Forza Horizon LCE will include the following content:

Custom cover design

Custom-designed Steelbook™ packaging

Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content

Day 1 Add-on Pack with 5 cars

VIP Membership & Car Pack

Horizon Accelerator Token Pack

Five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries

Also the UK only gets 3 of the 5 Pre-order cars, but it's the ones people will want most:

Gamestation: Ferrari 458

Amazon.co.uk: Aston martin Virage

Game: Mercedes SLS

Not sure what one for me, Amazon or Game?

Completely agreed, what an odd list of preorder cars. I'd go for the SLS if I had a choice but I think that finnish shops won't get anything. Still probably ordering the LCE though.

Same here... I just want to order it at a Dutch retailer...

When i pre-ordered FM4 LCE at a Dutch retailer i didn't get anything. :(

Looks like I'll be ordering from GameStation then... hope it won't have gone in to receivership by then.

Am 100% sure they'll all be available to buy shortly after release though. So I can wait for the others.

I still don't like this style of 'exclusive' content though.

Will be waiting for the LCE to be announced, and will get it regardless if it has a steelcase (which it will...), im a sucker for those. Very odd choice of pre order cars... Surely they arent expecting people to be so torn that they'd preorder more than 1 copy of the game??? I think I'll go for the SLS (dont know which retailer will have it here in aus, but someone will), and i'll try and get a 458 code from the other retailer- theyre dodgy like that here lol.

edit: because i'm too lazy to rewrite my entire 2 lines, lol. Will be preordering the LCE soon because I didnt see it'd been announced :D

edit again: HMM, well one retailer here, JB HI FI has the Virage AND the 370z included, EB Games (related to Gamespot) doesnt show on the website. Will check in store tomorrow :)