We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

If they're already putting RUFs in, does that mean there's gonna be no Porsches from the start again? :mhmm:

I'm ecstatic about the R8 Spyder :D

The LCE version here is only $20 more (or 13 GBP) than the normal version at $98. Guess that's good enough for me, although these days most game purchases on PC are under $50 thanks largely to Steam and eBay.

Forza 4 LCE cost $110 last year and GT5 Collectors set me back $120. Back in the day I spent $70 on TDU1 so this better be a lot better.

Pre-ordered the LCE last night. There's other benefits to having the VIP status... all the ingame bonus gifts that get sent out. I've got nearly all the Unicorns because of it.

Pretty sure the five cars will cost more individually than they will with the LCE anyway.:)

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Plus new pic:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=875&filename=l9xjav.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Klic for BIG

Guest MrLolololXD
Forza 4 LCE cost $110 last year and GT5 Collectors set me back $120. Back in the day I spent $70 on TDU1 so this better be a lot better.

My Forza 4 LCE was $118 :hmmm:

Ultama's are road legal. Dunno why people don't think they are! Fall into the came category as the Ginetta G50 and Radicals, both are road cars but based off race/track only cars.

The Ultama is't in any racing championships as far as I'm aware of though.

On a side note...ITS RHD! So looks like they are being lazy and keeping the cars what they are on F4. Not going to moan at that myself. :)