We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

Am i the only one that is considered about the quality of the screenshots? Let's hope it's Facebook compression.

Uploaded the images to Imgur after so it could be both or either. Even if the game has FM3 graphics I wouldn't be disappointed, can only expect so much out of a gigantic open world game on 10yr-old hardware.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New console is still very likely to come out next year though, perhaps unless all these Windows 8 compatible features we saw at E3 are included in this years dashboard update (which I hope they are regardless). New console was supposed to even have a TV tuner in it so it would be it's own PVR/Media Centre (potentially off-setting the bad WMC news for Windows 8 itself).

10, 7, still old either way. :p
In console terms yeah but not by too much. The whole "10 year life" the PS3 was aiming for is nuts to be honest especially when you know that the PC will leap ahead within 2-3 years, even quicker now with the constant advancement of technology. Bang for buck and user-friendliness will always be a consoles selling point though.

Guest MrLolololXD

It might be able to run all of the games fine, but they don't look as good as the pc, you have to pay to play online, there aren't as many titles, you can't mod your games, you can't store tons of movies/music on it, you can't play pCARS yet, you can't listen to Status Quo while surfing TDUC and you can't search Google for... cars... (yet) :p

It might be able to run all of the games fine, but they don't look as good as the pc, you have to pay to play online, there aren't as many titles, you can't mod your games, you can't store tons of movies/music on it, you can't play pCARS yet, you can't listen to Status Quo while surfing TDUC and you can't search Google for... cars... (yet) :p

They look fine on my Full HD LED TV. Better then on my pc... :p

The thing about a Forza title that does make you smile at some of these cars compared to other games is that you know the sound will be pretty damn good for them. In fact I wonder how the distance sounds will be when you are a fair distance away from someone, will it realistically reverb and get louder and such as the other car approaches? I hope so!

A car thats expected really. They do need to add the stuff like the MGA,TR2,XK120 and the Healey! :D

I personally Think they'd suit the game just as much! Or maybe me just wanting the classic image of going along a nice road in lovely weather in a nice, small classic British Roadster a bit much?

In fact I wonder how the distance sounds will be when you are a fair distance away from someone, will it realistically reverb and get louder and such as the other car approaches? I hope so!

I'd like to know if the sounds will echo and such when in the canyons or near rock faces!