We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photomode looks familiar...though the guy looks a bit derpy :lol:

Also (google translated),

If, as you have seen, there is something to do with the views of many events available on the map, Ralph Fulton explains, however, that all is not yet displayed. For example, barns containing the inevitable Unicorn Cars are not shown.

Free Driving: Here is the mode that will certainly interest the world over multi since you and seven other players in your party can find yourself free driving, all together on the same map, the sole purpose was to drive as good you want to visit Colorado with friends or find the best spot for a photo shoot. And if the call to compet 'had to get over, then it is possible to define, without leaving the game, a point of rendezvous on the map to see which aspiring pilots will be the fastest s 'there, a point-to-point custom, in fact. It is also possible to search, to many, the famous barns that contain the Unicorn Cars.

(+Peugeot 205 T16 confirmed! :D)

Source

E: and this:

408178_467234823299430_1520668362_n.jpg

The little scene where the car mechanic was talking about the Corrado made me smile on the face. It's just a small detail but as we know, small details make whole things even better! On the other hand, the chap with Russian accent pissess me off; need to beat him as soon as I will be able to. :evil:

However, there's one thing I actually don't like so much. It's the Festival thing. Buying, modifying cars and whatnot only at the Horizon Festival is not my cup of tea. Drifting around a roundabout to get new wheels is a bit weird. I would prefer a different system, where the car shops were spread over the map, though...

View of the map: