We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

Hi, I installed this mod yesterday and I think it's awesome! Love the bug fixes and the new cars. I found a bug though, but I don't know if this happens to everyone: when you drive the Ferrari F430 a bit too fast in cockpit view, your view is going to be obstructed by your own arms or a part of your body (I think). The car looks great and sounds great, but it's not enjoyable in cockpit view as of right now. :')

Hi, I installed this mod yesterday and I think it's awesome! Love the bug fixes and the new cars. I found a bug though, but I don't know if this happens to everyone: when you drive the Ferrari F430 a bit too fast in cockpit view, your view is going to be obstructed by your own arms or a part of your body (I think). The car looks great and sounds great, but it's not enjoyable in cockpit view as of right now. :')

Yes, this is a well known bug, also known by the carmodeler Reventon9. ATM there is no solution for it. Maybe in a later version of the patch it will be fixed.

Still a lot of work on V04 before release. So be patient, it will get there:D

Hi forum,

Amazing work this mod does.The sad thing is that the game with such potencial has been abandoned by every "official" developer.

I have a doubt that concerning the RS6 Avant performance: isnt it too low? I mean, it just doesnt speed more than 252km/h in 5th gear. Where is the rest? lol

Thanks for your brilliant work!

Hi forum,

Amazing work this mod does.The sad thing is that the game with such potencial has been abandoned by every "official" developer.

I have a doubt that concerning the RS6 Avant performance: isnt it too low? I mean, it just doesnt speed more than 252km/h in 5th gear. Where is the rest? lol

Thanks for your brilliant work!

Most German cars are electronically limited to 250 km/h. About the gears, I think Atari/Eden used real gear ratio's but didn't include the wind physics properly. Most Audi's have this problem.