We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 2 - {DT} Explore a map like Southern Europe & drive anywhere you like.

Eudemon

Can only see the south east corner there it seems but it does still seem to be on the small side. That said it must be big enough for them to suggest the use of Road Trip and free roaming compared to it taking a back seat in FH1. Looks very polished.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your work situation currently?

Stationary. I am not working at the moment. And even though, a Xbox One here costs about 1800 BRL, which is 900 USD, and the PS4 costs 3000 BRL, which is about 1500 USD.

Keep in mind that i am looking for a motorcycle to buy, which will cost me about a Xbox One price... these videogames are costing the same or more than motorbikes, it is just insane. And that is because their prices had a big drop. I remember when Xbox was 2500 BRL and PS4 was 4000 BRL.

Stationary. I am not working at the moment. And even though, a Xbox One here costs about 1800 BRL, which is 900 USD, and the PS4 costs 3000 BRL, which is about 1500 USD.

Keep in mind that i am looking for a motorcycle to buy, which will cost me about a Xbox One price... these videogames are costing the same or more than motorbikes, it is just insane. And that is because their prices had a big drop. I remember when Xbox was 2500 BRL and PS4 was 4000 BRL.

is it because of all the taxes or just the general strategy of microsoft/sony in Brazil?

Is't the map open like TDU was? (can drive wherever) So although may be the same size as H1, it's all open?

Also seeing how it is in both France & Italy, nice touch but since it'll be a basic representation of the area(Like H1 was a basic rep of Colorado) could be a bit disappoint.

I'll keep my eye on this and try not to be seduced by it. :oook: