We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Djey

Djey: TDUF Toolset [1.12]

Hey I havea question.  I was using this tool to change performace of one of the car but sadly my computer freezed and I had to restart it (it happened less than a second after I pressed save button).

Right now when I enter a game it crahses immediately and I can not enter vehicle slots (in tduf). I decided to check what problems are and clicked try fix with no success. My question is should I just use my bakcup files and start over changing cars specs or is there any solution how to fix this wihtout need to redo cahnging specs of almost every car?

image.thumb.png.ade8361da9701469d7d3888d9795d9a9.png

Edited by F12Berlinetta

9 hours ago, F12Berlinetta said:

Hey I havea question.  I was using this tool to change performace of one of the car but sadly my computer freezed and I had to restart it (it happened less than a second after I pressed save button).

Right now when I enter a game it crahses immediately and I can not enter vehicle slots (in tduf). I decided to check what problems are and clicked try fix with no success. My question is should I just use my bakcup files and start over changing cars specs or is there any solution how to fix this wihtout need to redo cahnging specs of almost every car?

image.thumb.png.ade8361da9701469d7d3888d9795d9a9.png

Most likely your databank got corrupted. I think you can fix it with this tool. Else, re-install a clean copy.

So, I'm trying to add to the database a rim that do not exist in it yet. Put it in the Ford folder, which is in the vehicles folder itself being in the bnk folder, in euro, in TDU main folder. I used the mapping tool, made it look for what was missing in the database, then add what was missing in the database. Everything worked as far as I understand.

Now, HOW do I find them in the database with TDUF?

The rim database had 4719 entries, so I thought it would add another one for my new rims, but nope.

IF I have to add that entry myself, how do I tell the database that I want to use the rims I have added? I haven't seen something that ask for a path to find the file in the folder or anything.

Anybody can help here?
Thank you.

Edited by RsZ28
Tried to make it clearer.