We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What One Feature do you Want in FM6/GT7?

Camel

With Forza 6 just around the corner and GT7 just around a potentially extremely large corner but still a corner, I'm curious, very curious.

What one feature do you want to see make a return from previous titles?

And also another one feature. What one thing would you like to see added to the games that haven't been included previously?

Forza Motorsport 6

Returning Feature: Conventional Storefront would be awesome, like what was in FM3. (A minor thing would be the layout of the car selection/buying menu should go back to how it was in FM4, seperated by manufacture logos.)

As for new features, it's fairly clear: NIGHT AND/OR WEATHER racing!

Gran Turismo 7

From previous titles, definitely some of the classic tracks such as Midfield, Tahiti Road and more.

New features, course maker. 'Nuff said.

Oh noes, I had an exam last year where I had to calculate the forces on a wheel hub and it was that exam diagram... Luckily I passed it! =)

On topic, the GT I'm currently racing on has Tahiti Road and Midfield... Well it's GT2 but it's something.

Never played FM so... But with these new thing of Win10 and the fact that MS wants to take the "games for xbox" or however it's called, we cam dream of an FM PC version...

I'm a GT boy and I've always been one. I was doing a race today (Le Mans 2013 with Toyota TS030) and I realize many things:

Scenery: first many textures looks old. Also, the scenery needs a lot more work, specially at Le Mans because I'm getting tired of these fake trees and square houses without windows who looks ugly. The day/night cycle is pretty good but needs also a bit more work because when the sun comes out, it's just a bit sad, it just need to be more orange. Shadows needs a lot of work too.

Physics: Tires needs more grip. Some of the modern race cars have too much oversteer/understeer. The tires also need to be more endurant and be able to do 4 stints (About 50 laps at Le Mans) like the modern LMP cars. The Wet tires needs a lot more work because a slick tires is somehow better on the wet.

Cars: Many cars are very good. Just a shame that PD wants to keep the standarts cars in GT7... In the future, I would like to see more racecars to have a good variety of racing. I don't really like race against a Sauber Mercedes C9 when I drive a Toyota TS030 who can hardly keep up because of the very different ACO rules of the time. I think we have enough road cars but I would still be happy if they add some.

Sound: Well, not much to say about that. It's just obvious. Can't believe 1 year and 2 months later we didn't have our promised Patch... They recently said there are working on it and a patch is comming "soon" but "recently" means about 3-4 months ago...

AI: Same, very obvious... The only thing I want is to be able to have about 40 cars in the grid and introduce a multi class system for Endurance Races.

Styling Customization: PD is doing progress on this side. Hopefully they'll keep going !

Replays: I would like to be able to control the camera like in RFactor, Be able to move it anywhere and watch the cars in a special place I like.

Used cars shop: That feature needs to be back. It was fun to wait for a certain period of time and find that our favorite car is on sale. A feature that would be awesome to add is players selling their cars to other players. Like TDU.

Carrier mode: I had the idea recently that we can choose the way we want the carrier mode. Like if you are a hardcore GT gamer, challenges are gonna be hard and you gonna have used car selling. Or if you want to be a novice player: easy challenges and you can all the cars you want in the dealer like GT6.

:hmmm: Hmmm, I think that's it. That's all I've got in mind.

For forza well weather is expected so with that I want working wipers which I can control and headlight level and preferably they can be turned off, nurburgring in the night and rain with no wipers and headlights? Hell yes

Screw gran turismo I don't care :lol:

Even though you have been able to do that in Gran Turismo since like 2010... :cheeky:

Well, i never really played much of Forza, so i don't know the weak points of it... maybe, more love to JDM cars? Like, Nismo 400R, TRD 3000GT, 2nd gen Silvia S14... :lol:

Now, on the GT side though... you guys are asking for one feature... just one, and by feature i think that fix the sounds doesn't count on this list... so... a feature i'd like in GT7 would be a proper racing modification, which i loved in GT2.

The ability to be able to transform your 1991 Nissan Primera 2.0 into a BTCC Primera Racecar was pure gold. Or just by simply adding real liveries, like the R33 LM Road Car getting that Clarion livery. I think that is, for me, the most missed feature that got cut out from the game.

Many of the racing liveries were real, but without real sponsors. :lol:

Edit: For someone who doesn't want to watch much of the video, the first car that is shown on video.

1988_march_super_turbo_r_01-jpg.37218

Gran Turismo won't get rid of Standards untill they re-make all the models. It has been said already. The reason was they said that ever car has a fan, and a fan would not like to see the car being cut from the game, even if it's a standard. So... we need to wait them to update the cars... like they did with the Cizeta, Stratos and others...