We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN's : Ultimate 1998 Toyota Supra / Shop / 3 New Versions added 11.4.15

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: No, now, take a seat and let me teach you something new about the au Cerumo Supra, which was very clever.

In the 2000's JGTC championship, there was a rule that every car that finishes a race in 1st place, would race the next one with extra weight, that way, one car would not dominate the championship. Knowing about that rule, the au Cerumo Supra never finished a race in 1st place, but it always did on 2nd and so, as a result of their clever strategy, the Cerumo Supra was the championship winner of 2000's JGTC, without win a single race.

#factsyoulearnwhenyouwastetimereadingtheinfothatgranturismoprovidesofthecars.

You should though, because they were great race cars, and they were responsible to put an end to GT-R era on JGTC. Back then in 95, i think. :lol:

Now, to end this topic about racing Supras, a pic of the 1995 Supra GT LM, which raced the 24h of Le Mans in 95, leaving it's blessing with all the glory of an era that has come to an early end.

vfYOpri.jpg

Edit 2: My favorite racing Supra

:bye: :lol:

Edit: Bodykit that inspired the TRD 3000GT, by the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...