We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed Announcement on May 21st?

Camel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that even possible in UG?! I had to rice the hell out of my 206 to get it to the highest rating of riceness in order to get the magazine features and other things.

Don't mention MW, man. My original CD was probably broken because it would always crash when doing the last mission! :bsod: It was so damn frustrating not being able to get 100%. :mad:

Again!? We've only had 2 what you on about :toetap:

2 were plenty :p

Don't get the wrong idea, though :lol:

Ooh I miss NFS II.

I know you can.

It won't have the UG1 & UG2 bodykits as that ricer fad is fortunately gone. Been replaced by another rice styles.

That was the whole point of the whole series, removing it would make zero sense.

I'm quite interested just because of the fact taht they actually took their time on this one and didn't rush it out just to get a game out. Will be interesting to see what comes on Thursday. There's no time given is there? I bet it'll be 'Murican time so the rest of the night/early morning for the rest of us.

Yeah, but I also want to drive the car and not only build it... SLRR was rubbish to play IMHO.

lol.

"stance" is the mainstream thing at the moment I would say, bro. Sometimes it's done quite right, sometimes it's taken to a whole new level of rice. Then some riveted widebooty kids like LB, Rocket Bunny, "dapper" and "stance society" stickers and whatnot. :rolleyes:

LOL.

Not for me SLRR was maybe crappy but it was a great base for mods there are people that can drive perfectly in it so no it was not horrible heres a proof

And stance is good for driving 5km/h in straight line not for racing and taking corners

Now back to the topic, if thats in game then i hope its not on the buggy FrostBite engine again :fp: