We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed {DT} - General Discussion Thread

calster17

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just hoping it wont all be sports car, a small mix of luxury saloons to keep the VIP/Stance lot happy.

I hear older Lexus's are big stateside for that... ;)

Since Speedhunters are involved in making the game too, I sincerely hope they'll use 100% of the privilege. VIP's getting more and more popular these days, yes.

I just said, it's a Hurracan.

Edit:

It's a M4 and a GT3 (991).

Edit: There is also a Hurracan in the video. When there are the 4 cars racing, a yellow car pass in the other side, very quickly. It's the Lambo. @ 0:51 seconds

I have to admit it looks absolutely stunning, and so far the car choice and customization options look promising. But I'll jump in the camera-hate train, and also add to the way-too-much-arcade handling. Btw, sounds seems ok, nothing to "wow"

^ yeah pretty much you cant even paint LaF in other colors than factory in The Crew im surprised it has bumper choices

And i really hope you can turn that camera sway off when sliding, i hated the bouncy camera in The Run

You can get whatever colour you want in Assetto Corsa, however you have to do it the hard way. Making a new livery.

Not to mention, NFS with cockpit camera... with all this customization... they would need to make interior customization aswell, which can be a big pain in the back. And if they didn't do such thing, people would complain about it. If they do it half arsed, people would complain about it... lol