We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed {DT} - General Discussion Thread

calster17

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we all stop arguing and just all agree on something...

Hope the game is't like a Saturday night car meet in Aberdeen, where there is like 5 interesting cars and the rest are just Corsa's, Feistas and Golf's, lowered, cheap exhaust on and a few stickers added on? Oh and then some idiot in an LS400 turns up to attempt to drift with his V8 powered, slushbox limo? :lol: Attempted being the correct word.

Car culture is different everywhere! Thanks to the Internet we get to see all the top notch fancy builds everyone has, were somewhat spoilt. You just see the time attack cars that wont ever go near a track, the cars with body kits that are all all for show, etc that all cost a ton of money..but it's not the case of how it REALLY

See it for real in person and you'll see everything...the guys who just lower the car, there's the guys who make there own bits, The half done car that's okay but been a "work in progress for wayyy to long", The cheap E46 320i who says he's a "drifter" but has never actually drifted, there's the guys who have the wet dream of a Max Power magazine "oh-so-90's" body kit on there car and still think it's cool. You get the idea.

I mean, unless your "with" the current culture you can't really judge it. I would't say i am...but I attend enough meet's and such all over Scotland to have a rough idea of it that's not just gathered from the Internet.

Now Can we just hope the game is somewhat okay and stop arguing. :D

Don't tend to watch any of the YouTube videos because I can't stand the way the people talk over the videos. Usually comes across fake, like they've been paid to say what they're saying.

Although from what I have seen, I still think I'll be getting this as it looks like it might still be fun and not a serious game.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a interesting video i bumped into at YT

Now if the game had that deep level of customisation then Holy batman! :eek:

And hats off to that guy btw

Actually someone asked him in the comments section in that Pagani Huayra drawing if it was going to be in NFS and he replied that the works are only fictional. No doubt about the skills of the guy but the kits themselves IMO are ugly to say the least...

Looks really pleasing on the eyes. :nods: The tuning seems quite in depth too with being able to change the track width, camber, height and modify the front and rear wheels independently.

Does seem like a mix of Underground and Most Wanted which were my 2 favourite NFS games. Admit it, most of you like U2 as well. :p

NFS 2015 is like a blend of what I mostly enjoy about NFS: exotics, normal cars, police, ability to make car your own via minute modification or going all out and of course messing about with others.

I'm wondering if the constant vampire hours will get jarring, however in saying that, I do like constant night over constant day.