We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online ILL-GOTTEN GAINS is Live!

Camel

[headline]GTA Online Update June 2015again[/headline]

Part ONE of the Ill-Gotten Gains GTA:O DLC has been released today for <insert platform here>. Included in the update free of charge (we love you Rockstar, apart from when you get Youtube accounts banned *sadface*) are 4 new cars, 2 new aircraftmobiles, a plethora of new clothes and accessories and a few other game enhancements to the PS4 and Xbox One versions. Check out the quotage below.

actual_1433943254.jpg

You've done the crime - and reaped stacks upon stacks of dirty cash much to the chagrin of San Andreas' reeling financial institutions. So, what to do with your newfound wealth? Sensible low-risk investments and a quiet retirement? Live out the rest of your years comfortably but inconspicuously with an understated and respectable lifestyle?

...We didn't think so. To the victor go the spoils - and for those whose Online Heists profits are burning a raging hole in their pockets, get ready to properly ball out and become the envy of all your Snapmatic followers by flaunting your hard-earned gull-wing doored supercars, ostentatious designer vehicle wraps, solid gold aircraft and so much more.

actual_1433943360.jpg

The Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part One for Grand Theft Auto Online is available today across all five platforms. In addition to four new high-end automobiles (the Pegassi Osiris, Albany Virgo, Benefactor Stirling GT and Enus Windsor), you can also rule the skies in a pair of new extravagant, Deluxe aircraft.

And not only have the racks at swank Rockford Hills clothiers been updated with new designer outfits, necklaces, earrings and watches - the rack at your local Ammu-Nation's got a new Personal Defense Weapon, the Combat PDW.

The newest generation of Los Santos residents can also adorn select weaponry and attachments with Luxury Engravings, while luxury aircraft will afford new generation residents the opportunity to drink champagne and smoke cigars while flying high in the Los Santos skies.

actual_1433943385.jpg

Also part of today’s automatic update, we’ve added the First Person Vehicle Hood Cam that's already on PC to the Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game, along with a host of other new features and updates including redesigned, easier-to-use vehicle websites; a new ‘Friends In Session’ option within the On Call phone menu to auto-invite all your friends to a job you are on call for, and a lot more. For the complete list, check out the official notes at the Rockstar Support site. We've also added the latest GTA Online illustration featured in this past Friday's announcement and our official event weekend flyer to the collection of GTAV digital artwork in a range of desktop wallpapers, smartphone and tablet backgrounds, avatars and more.

To get the update, just start up GTAV from your online-connected console and follow the update prompts on screen.

actual_1433943410.jpg

Source

Really expensive update this but I have to say that Osiris is a kick-ass car! It's surprisingly planed despite its power however it is prone to a bit of understeer due to the crazy grip it has. As for the clothes and such, I bought some for my secondary character and they are outrageous prices but those overcoats are looking sharp. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

There's good news, and bad news on that Part 2 of the Ill(Il|Il|Il|?) Gotten Gains.

The bad news is: NO MANSIONS LOL

The good news is: new vehicles etc:

actual_1435672761.jpg

The second haul of high-end goods currently en route to Los Santos' luxury shops and dealerships. We're pleased to announce that the Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part Two will arrive for all platforms next week, on Wednesday July 8th. This new collection of extravagant attire and potent transportation also includes the debut of the previously PC-exclusive 'The Lab' radio station across all four console platforms.Stay tuned for more details on next week's update, including particulars for our second Ill-Gotten Gains Social Club Event Weekend kicking off on Friday, July 10th. For now, check out a sample of what’s coming up via our screenshot gallery - and for players who didn’t get last year’s Independence Day Special, look for the return of old favorites at reduced rates, including the Firework Rocket Launcher.

06302015_coil-full.jpg

From the San Chianski Mountain Range to the sidewalks of Vinewood Boulevard, the stylish Coil Brawler is equipped to handle any terrain.

06302015_boat-full.jpg

Docktease expands its fleet with the classic Lampadati Toro.

06302015_clothes-full.jpg

New shipments of clothing and accessories are available at high end retailers across Los Santos.

06302015_car3-full.jpg

The Invetero Coquette BlackFin offers a new body style on an old favorite.

06302015_gun-full.jpg

The extremely powerful and damaging, single-shot Marksman Pistol.

06302015_car1-full.jpg

The blazingly fast Progen T20 is built from the ground up for quick getaways and street-tuning.

06302015_knucks-full.jpg

Knuckledusters from Ammu-Nation offer a personal way to connect with new friends all over Los Santos.

06302015_car2-full.jpg

Represent your local custom shop in the Vapid Chino with a Los Santos Customs Plaque.

06302015_bike-full.jpg

Luxury meets raw power with the Dinka Vindicator.

As seen on T.... Rockstar Newswire!

You haven't earned anything from them yet? I've had a good few million myself. Also people are always up for doing the good jobs like: The Los Santos Connection, A Titan of a Job, Landing Gear, Mixed with Coke, Trash Talk, Rooftop Rumble, Extradition etc.

Series A and The Humane Labs Raid are easy'ish Raids too. Just make sure to the Leader gives at least 20%, seems to be the fair going rate.

You haven't earned anything from them yet? I've had a good few million myself. Also people are always up for doing the good jobs like: The Los Santos Connection, A Titan of a Job, Landing Gear, Mixed with Coke, Trash Talk, Rooftop Rumble, Extradition etc.

Series A and The Humane Labs Raid are easy'ish Raids too. Just make sure to the Leader gives at least 20%, seems to be the fair going rate.

no one plays with me and heisting with randoms? forget it. I'd rather have aids. It's hard to believe gathering around 4 people that play the game consistently is the most difficult thing in the world. I've done a few heists but they're just not worth the time if you don't have a team or your team is not good enough. You can make the same amount of money by playing contact missions.

Playing with randoms isn't that bad as long as they are not too low a level. Usually the host will kick those less than 50 and the good hosts will give you 20% minimum.

What is annoying about randos is the ones who are assigned to be pilots who cannot fly! So many times at the end of the Valkyrie mission has the pilot binned it on the final landing. :fp:

you can never trust em with anything, I've tried to do many with randoms they're such a pain. I think the last time I did a heist with randoms was we were doing the pacific standard finale, we got into the boat for the last escape and the guy driving the boat got out started shooting the boat and destroyed it. GTA is such a great game but the fanbase is just so retarded

I've tried those heists with randoms too, and i won't try them again anymore. As Ozz said, it's incredible hard to get just 4 people in the session, once i've waited longer than 2 hours and couldn't fill a room with 4 players. They can't wait and always quit. And, when you get enough people to play, they are incredible dumb, including people who is over level 200. They haven't learned how to do missions, and get killed, ruining everyone's mission.

It's too much frustration to get money in the game. So, normally i turn it off and back to my Gran Turismo where i can play by my own, buy another Mazda and be extremelly happy with it. :lol:

yep of course the xblive servers are broken right after the update. We tried to play with hassan yesterday and here's how it went, 10 mins of gameplay and 1.5 hours of waiting in lobbies and disconnections. Seriously I've had it with this shoddy network service I've never seen anything worse. People say PC is buggy and has problems I tell you it's NOTHING next to xbox.