We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bf2! Is the multiplayer still active?

You can get from Origin "Battlefield Online" which is BF2 but F2P with some minor improvements ;)

EDIT:

GT3 Racing!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e178/mau992/Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_imola_7-3-2014-12-36-8_zpsc8e75351.png

Some more

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e178/mau992/Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_imola_7-3-2014-18-58-13_zpsb6f5b1ac.jpg

[/color]But mabye the severs still online ... i played bf 1942 a few days ago an the servers still online XD

Oh snap! Definitely going to reinstall my copy. I barely played it online back in the day, and when I did, it was always on Wake.

Some Grid 2

Sorry for the HUD

Which reminds me: Play it! Bought a Steam key for GRID 2 on eBay for cheap and don't recall opening it.

Kunos, as usual, did a great great great great job with the texture work and animations on the car

And I raced it on several tracks, I really really try to love the game, but there's just something about it that doesn't make me want to play for long periods...

Idk, if you want to drive it properly it will drive but if you try to go mad the car's behaviour goes woozy wrong, idk.. Something about AC doesn't quite nudge in yet!

Their throttle/turbo logic is pretty bad too, it's as if the torque is directly linked to the throttle pedal instead of rpms, I need to be nearly half throttle to maintain speed even at low speeds... idk :p

Anyways, really nice pics up there guys :duck:

Kunos, as usual, did a great great great great job with the texture work and animations on the car

Idk, if you want to drive it properly it will drive but if you try to go mad the car's behaviour goes woozy wrong, idk.. Something about AC doesn't quite nudge in yet!

Have you ever went mad on a super/hypercar?