We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a bright orange MP4-12C yesterday :D Blasting round a roundabout then screaming down a 2-into-1 lane road, obviously beating every other car to the bottleneck :cheeky: (No-one uses the outside lane 'cos they know its not worth it with the single lane track approaching).

:odance: Saw a Passat W8 Wagon today. Quad exhaust, giant wheels, and everything. So rare, so awesome. Loved it. :)

Saw a bright orange MP4-12C yesterday :D Blasting round a roundabout then screaming down a 2-into-1 lane road, obviously beating every other car to the bottleneck :cheeky: (No-one uses the outside lane 'cos they know its not worth it with the single lane track approaching).

Lucky. :D How'd it sound - throaty, or a wail?

-Leadfoot

Old phone camera ftw

Yay! Ryzza saw something recently! :) And some nice stuff, too - Porsche Speedster (:eek: :drool: ), Aventador (:eek:), Joss JP1 (which I'll bet the London boys haven't even seen :D ), this thing which I don't know what it is, and the awesome BMW soon-to-be-called-i8 Vision Dynamic concept. :) Must've been fun!

You're pics aren't showing up in the post, though. :( And yes, I did quote it and copy/paste the URLs of each one individually. :)

-Leadfoot

Saw a 1961 black Jaguar E type convertible with its top down, I also saw lots of nissan 350 and 370Z's, I also saw two suburau imprezas and mitsubishi lancers, I saw more mercedes benzs including a g55 amg, and a slk coupe, I still see a lot of bmws around Washington DC I also saw a silver chevy volt and a old bettle convertible.