We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I started my first official day of car photography, and the results sucked (mostly because of my partially-broken 5 year old camera). The first car I tried to take a picture of was a maroon Cayman S, but my camera wouldn't turn on and I missed it as it drove away. Some other cars I didn't get to take pics of were at least 3 2011 Mustang GT's, a blue C6 Corvette, and a Bentley Continental (they were all in the oncoming lane :()

But I did end up getting (crappy) pictures of a black Porsche Panamera and a green BMW M3 E36:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

It's not much, but I'll try again for the next couple days (since I'll be going in and out of DC for volunteer work). :)

@Revan: Nice shots, but careful taking pictures on the highway. We may scream "Plox pls," but we don't want you to get hurt. :)

Saw a BMW 2002. Unfortunately, my phone decided to die when I was trying to get a good angle of it. :fp:

If I ever go back there and see it, I shall bring 2 phones and maybe invest in an awesome camera.

The driver'll think he's under police surveillance. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Revan it's good see one more car spotter here.I have to warn you that you should always first ask owner to take shots.Your own safety should be on first place when you see a good car coming your way.

Lol don't worry, I'm the passenger in the car for these trips. And next time I'll try editing the pics more so that they're lower-profile and more anonymous, as not to give anyone's personal info away. :)

That highway is very familiar...

All Interstates look the same. The one I saw the Panamera on was the DC Beltway :D

It is?

The plate is pronounced HR Owen I guess, which is a car dealership for the very wealthy I guess.

A very accurate string of guesses. I imagine he is reading the plate as Heroin, seems to be what a lot of people do.

You guys must have thought i'm dead... But im back from Italy. :p

6001139965_e3972ed33a_z.jpg

5999611241_b5a34465da_z.jpg

5993344085_3f7ea09b97_z.jpg

5982015373_0a8e2e9cc6_z.jpg

5981751494_17e03a0630_z.jpg

5970897907_be5cd2db33_z.jpg

288 GTO <3

5971396368_32372fb0a6_z.jpg

5971318462_d4f88aa7d2_z.jpg

5964678391_bd6a104228_z.jpg

5951181015_f99bfdd5a0_z.jpg

So damn happy Monaco isn't packed with Arabs, they would totally ruin the whole atmosphere. No idiots with money they got by sitting on an oil field that use this money to ruin the most beautiful cars known to mankind. :p

A very accurate string of guesses. I imagine he is reading the plate as Heroin, seems to be what a lot of people do.

Yes, I did. I thought it's either 'heroin' or 'hero in(side)'. Either way it seemed quite cocky to me: does the car bring you to euphory and is as adictive as heroin (this actually might be true); 'I have a 700bhp supercar so I can call myself a hero'.

So damn happy Monaco isn't packed with Arabs, they would totally ruin the whole atmosphere. No idiots with money they got by sitting on an oil field that use this money to ruin the most beautiful cars known to mankind. :p

Agreed. And thanks for inspiration, I'm going to Monaco this week and looking for inspiring photos :p

I also had a nice day,first time without 911s.

That's it,for now.:D