We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you mention anything about knowing him on Flickr or any other sites then?

Cuz the guys on Flickr know that already. Most of them know him personaly. And btw why should I tell everyone around "Hey I've got a friend he have got a supercar tuning shop", otherwise no one would believe me even more. :)

Let me take an educated guess.

He is not your mate. You just had some conversations with him on the street about some cars.

With mates you drink beer and do fun things. That guy is probably 0 years older then you...

Had an R8 race* me down country roads, think he got a shock at first as i never pullover to let them past, and even more so at how I was thrashing the door handles off the Almera! Got past me when we joined the duel-carriage way though!:lol:

Only knew it was an R8 when it passed us, other than that I knew it was a Audi due to the LED's in the rear mirror! Gave my Friend's a shock, and one's refusing to get in a car with me again...

So worth it!:cool: lol

*by race, I mean a typical Audi driver who was't scared to give there R8 some 'beans' on backroads at night!

Let me take an educated guess.

He is not your mate. You just had some conversations with him on the street about some cars.

With mates you drink beer and do fun things. That guy is probably 0 years older then you...

I love you Martijn, you speak the truth.

lulz.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway,

6342754577_b7ca10ef93_z.jpg

The Chase by T0M722, on Flickr

Lol at friend never wanting to get in a car with you again. btw what is an Almera

Nissan Almera.

*Closes Google tab* :cheeky:

What he said!:cheeky:

Also was called the Pulsar! Mine is a N15 Hatchback edition(Mk1)...sadly is the 1.4 Si, but seeing how good it is i'd easly get the GTi, which has the SR20DE engine in it!:cheeky: (as seen in the Silvia range).

-On Topic-

Seen a tasty 997.5 GT3RS and a Sl65AMG today while at the hospital! Both really nice!

So while I was in Massachusetts yesterday filming a thing for school, a Cars and Coffee event was going on down the street. Of course, it was at the exact same time, so while I was in the same town with all my film gear, I couldn't go. But as they drove by, I managed to get a few with the school camera. They're tiny, and low quality, but here's the most interesting one. It's a $3000 JVC camera, but I actually prefer the DSLR for video quality (and images, obviously).

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Other cars to drive by include numerous muscle cars, a Model T, a couple of Corvette Z06s, a classic Ferrari coupe (post-250, but pre-308), and some Porsches. All the exotics must have gone the other way. :(

-Leadfoot