We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snap! Saw that a few weeks ago, it's loud!

Haha well spotted :) Dunno if you looked at hood much, but its got a gauge in it :D (little bulge on the back left of the hood, more easily spotted in my pic) Probably a temp gauge.

And yeah...it's loud :)

I made this horrible, guy wrenching, daft video filled with mispronunciations a few years ago when I was younger. I have never linked it anywhere on the internet because I felt it was horrible, but I fell that this thread is where it belongs.

Enjoy...if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gunnyEstrada#p/a/u/2/90fLbW44m4o:o

There are so many great cars there! There's another video with an MC12! I didn't know that was road-legal...

Edit: Totally off topic, but looking at your other videos and your avatar with the MARPAT, I'm guessing you're in the Marines?

;388501']That's pretty nice - isn't there a 200% import tax for luxury items like that?

-Leadfoot

A Veyron costs 160 million of their currency. A 3 series costs 2 million after tax there, in their currency.But he's luck his dad is a shady loan shark, but how he's going to be shady in that thing, I have no idea.