We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now it's time to post some photos of Merc's new model - SLS

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And here something quite interesting - on that day (28.03.2010) in my country (Poland - which isn't really very wealthy country) we've spotted 2 SLSes (http://www.autogespot.com/nl/item/7290/twee-keer-bijzondere-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-gespot-in-polen.html) and brand new Scuderia 16M Spider (http://img192.imageshack.us/i/frajereri.jpg/ - photo by Sadek from exoticcars.pl)

YOU FOR GOT THE CROSSFIRE!!!!

also the sls seems like the kinda car you can use everyday like go to te gorecry store in and get drity without worrying about anything

Yeah, but most people who buy cars like the SLS don't realize that. It's nice to see someone who does. :)

On topic:

Saw a nice 70's-era 911 Targa while biking a few days ago, as well as some 996 and 997-era Cabrios.

-Leadfoot

Picked up a bright red Corvette ZR1 today. Looked so epic I will try and get a ZR1 mod going. But gotta finish my other projects first...

:drool: The ZR1 looks and sounds epic! In fact, I saw the Top Gear Bonneville special yesterday, where JC is driving a ZR1 in red.. xD

The only thing I can think of is a BMW 1 series today, and I think it said 135i on the back of it. Had an M3 style front bumper. xD