We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luuk you got me flooding my room with my drool.

I see 2 R8s, 1 GTR and many many many porsches, and others which im too lazy to think and remember.

I pass by a dealer you see

Oh and Weismann's coming to Singapore!

Haven't seen anything exciting today: Black Bentley Continental GTC, Silver F360 Spider, Silver Carrera Cabriolet with a 911 Turbo spoiler on it, Blue Subaru Impreza WRX TR (pretty damn rare), Yellow Evo VIII FQ-300, Red Evo IX and White Evo IX.

alot of fancy cars turing up in my street this week:

A brand new Evo X

A brand new M3

A Lambo gallardo

An Evo VI TME

and

A audi R8

I love Evo VI TMEs!!!! They are the sex!!!!

And i didn't know Evo Xs had gone for sale yet. I've sat in one last year though, very nice.

Had a great day today... Saw a yellow 993 Turbo, a Maser Ghibli, a R34 GT-R, Cayman, modded 986 Boxster, Bentley Arnage and a Rolls Silver Seraph... And I even sat in a Jag XF!!! (the startup sequence is much cooler than on Top Gear)

Nothing interesting today, saw a black Impreza WRX STi, a blue Impreza WRX, a blue Impreza WRX STi (new), a black Conti GTC, a silver Conti GTC, a red Ferrari 250 GTO on the back of a flat-bed (i was so damn happy when i saw it and yes, it was an actual GTO) and a silver Legacy GT estate. Oh, and a black RS4.

Today was fun... Saw a Maser 4300GT on the bus, crossed the road in front of a grey RS4 Avant, heard a Gallardo cruise by, saw a red 360 Spider, then a 993 Carrera, grey Gallardo, Z4M Coupe, Ferrari 308 and a 964 Ruf-something in a shop window, then finally saw a yellow 360M with CS stripes

Today was fun... Saw a Maser 4300GT on the bus, crossed the road in front of a grey RS4 Avant, heard a Gallardo cruise by, saw a red 360 Spider, then a 993 Carrera, grey Gallardo, Z4M Coupe, Ferrari 308 and a 964 Ruf-something in a shop window, then finally saw a yellow 360M with CS stripes

Lmao, you had a pretty good day. All i saw was a silver Supra TT and a red F355.

EDIT: And a grey Mazza Quattroporte, forgot about that. And the same blue Mazza Cambiocorsa Spyder i see every day.

Okay i'm not great with car's, but while visiting my local town on Thursday, i spotted this Bentley and a Porsche, not 100% sure on the models which is why i've not tried to guess them. And it's only the front of the Porsche you can see as i never noticed it until i looked at the photo when i got home.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Let's see, today wasn't too bad of a day. I saw a grey M5, a silver X6, a black Cayenne Turbo, a modified red Civic Del-Sol, a black Carrera 4S, a silver GT2, a red Mustang SVT Cobra R, a silver Mustang convertible, a blue-with-white-stripes Mustang GT, a red-with-white-stripes Mustang GT, a white-with-blue-stripes Saleen Mustang, a white Saleen SR, a black Q7, a black RS4, a black S5, a dark blue M3 E46 convertible and a black M3 E92.

All the 'stangs were from a dealership.