We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

"New England" the bit of the US that sticks out in th e Northeast; New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. :) Lime Rock is in Connecticut (not my state), and I travel down to see events now and again. A couple years ago, it was the ONE time I had seen a Ferrari and voluntarily looked away. There were probably two-hundred or three-hundred there. :p

Which Greenwich are you referring to? It could be near it, I'm not really sure. :hmmm:

-Leadfoot

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;416750']The luck involved in that... :mad: Nice shots. I can't believe you just found a One-77 sitting in a parking lot. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Lol, yeah as Mb said it wasn't really found. It's been in the car park at the previous rounds of the GT1 this year and it was sighted there over the weekend. A nice car and shot none the less.

5800503938_1af83afdb2_z.jpg

Driver's Seat by Gert Tijink, on Flickr

5801351318_143141cfc6_z.jpg

Alpina Roadster V8 by Gert Tijink, on Flickr

5801354322_1a5763829f_z.jpg

Ferrari 330 GT by Gert Tijink, on Flickr

5804260681_dc4a92b7ac_z.jpg

Renault Dauphine Gordini & Alpina V8 Roadster by Gert Tijink, on Flickr

5804818650_96ce513a4c_z.jpg

Alfa Romeo Guilia by Gert Tijink, on Flickr

5805350750_6902769fe8_z.jpg

BMW Z1 by Gert Tijink, on Flickr

5805351404_3743513a50_z.jpg

Ford Thunderbird by Gert Tijink, on Flickr

More to come :)

omg omg no pics, but today was epic win for meh

Saw da New A8, it didnt say the engine in the rear, only said TDI, but by the sounds of it was the V8 4.2 TDI

And i also saw the brand new model of the CLS

it was a CLS 320

Omg omg its sooo pretty omg omg loved it!

;416883']:drool: Love the shots. Do you get a pass to go in the pitlane, or are those public areas?

-Leadfoot

Just parked around the site, I spent very little time watching the cars go around the track, haha. Just looked at all the amazing roadcars that had turned up.

Ermm didn't see any... Think I was distracted by the carpark full of Lambos xD There were about 40 R35 GTRs there though.

Few random snaps

_small.jpg

_small.jpg

_small.jpg

And I know some people on here have soft spots for an R34 so here is the nicest one i've ever seen!

_small.jpg

Who cares about Lambos and GT-Rs. Peugeot 106 is where it's at! :lol:

And that R34 is quite nice indeed, except for that failure plastic stuff on his lights, dunno how you call them in English.

And that R34 is quite nice indeed, except for that failure plastic stuff on his lights, dunno how you call them in English.

Eyebrows maybe??

Anyways nice pics! I wish i can see those cars here in argentina!

Eyelids ;)

Saved Me saying that myself after reading everything above lol.

Makes me wonder why that Black SV that Penfold posted didn't have the big wing pack, since He's gonna be ragging it 'round a track it makes sense to have it, unless He didn't have the "flappy paddle" head required to buy most of the Murcie's optional extras :cheeky: